Vincent Kompany

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
I think by the time he's done here he'll be rightly regarded as the best centre half the premiership has ever seen

He was like fucking beckenbauer today

Best defender in Europe for me and that includes silva!!!!

Agreed. Jamie Carragher was simply in awe of his performance today and said it was one of the best centre half performances he's ever seen.

Fucking phenomenal. Love him and you can see it means so much to him, as someone said this looks like HIS team and when he's in there we just click. Stay fit vin please!!

lets hope his injuries are behind him as he is amazing for us,this guy is a true blue and i hope he stays for life!!!

He sets the standard for the other players without doubt top 5 central defenders in worl football

Amazing today but he is most of the time and his reaction to the Nasri goal sums him up

oldius said:
The best central defender I have seen playing at the club. If that was all, it would be enough, but when you add his leadership qualities, his intelligence and his commitment, you have someone who will become one of, if not the best player to have ever played at the club.

Some on here had him down as a rabble rouser, who should have been shown the door rather than Roberto Mancini at the end of last season. Just sayin' like.........

Exeter Blue I am here said:
oldius said:
The best central defender I have seen playing at the club. If that was all, it would be enough, but when you add his leadership qualities, his intelligence and his commitment, you have someone who will become one of, if not the best player to have ever played at the club.

Some on here had him down as a rabble rouser, who should have been shown the door rather than Roberto Mancini at the end of last season. Just sayin' like.........
Name names or stop being a twat.... just sayin like....

Exeter Blue I am here said:
oldius said:

Go on then name two.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.