Vincent Kompany

Gaylord du Bois said:
Exeter Blue I am here said:
oldius said:
The best central defender I have seen playing at the club. If that was all, it would be enough, but when you add his leadership qualities, his intelligence and his commitment, you have someone who will become one of, if not the best player to have ever played at the club.

Some on here had him down as a rabble rouser, who should have been shown the door rather than Roberto Mancini at the end of last season. Just sayin' like.........
Go on then name two.

Go check out the Pellegrini thread from this time last week. Chock full of people saying that the club sacrificing Mancini to appease the players was the tail wagging the dog, and that man management skills were a virtual irrelevance in the pursuit of trophies. Kompers, Hart and Nasri all got a mention........

smithy167 said:
oldius said:
The best central defender I have seen playing at the club. If that was all, it would be enough, but when you add his leadership qualities, his intelligence and his commitment, you have someone who will become one of, if not the best player to have ever played at the club.

Some on here had him down as a rabble rouser, who should have been shown the door rather than Roberto Mancini at the end of last season. Just sayin' like.........
Name names or stop being a twat.... just sayin like....

Fair enough, not really the day for provoking squabbles. That was possibly the best centre half display I've ever seen

He loves playing against Rooney, shits all over him every time. It's beautiful to watch.

smithy167 said:
Name names or stop being a twat.... just sayin like....

Fair enough, not really the day for provoking squabbles. That was possibly the best centre half display I've ever seen
Agree with you 100% mate.

Captain. Leader. World class. Majestic. Deserves every bit of praise coming his way. You can see why Barcelona would've paid whatever it took to take him this summer. He's in the top 3 centre halves in the world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.