Vincent Kompany

Vincent Kompany plays the next 33 league games = we win the title by 15+ points.

Let's just hope he can stay fit because we're half the team when he's not there

His smile in this photo says it all <a class="postlink" href="http://twitter.com/MCFC_Daily/status/381852158787727360/photo/1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://twitter.com/MCFC_Daily/status/38 ... 60/photo/1</a>

Dirty Harry said:
jimbo101 said:
Every derby, wooney tries his hardest to get vinnie booked/sent off - remember him rolling around in the centre circle for about 5 mins when vinnie never touched him the other year?

he kept trying today - with his stupid fuckin headband - but he was totally & utterly dominated by the legend that is Vincent Kompany.

Contrast to the other end where Vidic simplycouldn't cope with Negredo the Beast.

Vinnie for President!!!

And yet Moyes claimed Rooney had an outstanding game, fuck me I laughed.

Total class today Vinnie, one of the best performances I've seen by a blue, don't think even a genuine blue bloooded fan could have been more passionate.

PS, fuck off Rooney, he's got your number now and you know it ;-)

mannycity said:
SLOW THE SONG DOWN AND MANY MORE WILL JOIN IN! WE SPOIL SOME SONGS SPEEDING THEM UP!

Slow down the song and it will sound silly.

It frightens me how much difference Vinny makes to our performance. Really need him to stay fit.

PFA Player of the year 2014 Vincent Kompany (Outright) Odds: 66/1

Betvictor.

Fill your boots. If he stays fit, he's in with a shout. Having a large Belgian contingent in the league won't do his chances any harm either.

Total overall amazing performance, by everyone (jury still out on Ferno, he's a bit lightweight for that role, in my opinion) I digress.
Kompany is quite simply a colossus, HE was man of the match, without him, we can't play like this.

He clearly ran out of pockets to put ickle shrekky wekky in so ended up stuffing him up his own arse and was done with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.