Vincent Kompany

It's frightening just how important he is to us. We are a completely different team with him playing. I'm going to pray every night that he stays injury free.

Vinnie is the man, plain and simple. I love the chemistry he and Nastasic have, and the confidence he gives Yaya to move up forward in the pitch. Truly our most integral player.

-Boney

His reading of the game and his ability to anticipate, step up, intercept and win the ball higher up the pitch is so crucial to the way we want to play. Nobody else in the team is comfortable trying this. Without him and his abilities we look vulnerable. Best defender around anywhere, we are so lucky to have him. City loves you more than you will know.

90 minutes of rock solid football. Having someone who cares so much leading the team inspires everyone else. He's an excellent player but also a talisman for the rest of the team. Totally indispensable.

stony said:
It's frightening just how important he is to us. We are a completely different team with him playing. I'm going to pray every night that he stays injury free.
Isnt it just
Pretty worrying really that he is that important
I'd like to think we could destroy teams without him too

I watched Gary Neville summarise his game late last night
Said the same as you,so so important
Also said if he wasn't playing and say Garcia was city would of got ripped to pieces
Don't know abt that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.