Vincent Kompany

The best thing about him is that he is always looking to test himself. He said it himself, hes glad rooney was in top form he enjoys the challenge and he knows how to play against rooney always getting as tight as he can. The difference with him in the team is night and day.

jimbo101 said:
Every derby, wooney tries his hardest to get vinnie booked/sent off - remember him rolling around in the centre circle for about 5 mins when vinnie never touched him the other year?

he kept trying today - with his stupid fuckin headband - but he was totally & utterly dominated by the legend that is Vincent Kompany.

Contrast to the other end where Vidic simplycouldn't cope with Negredo the Beast.

Vinnie for President!!!

And yet Moyes claimed Rooney had an outstanding game, fuck me I laughed.

Total class today Vinnie, one of the best performances I've seen by a blue, don't think even a genuine blue bloooded fan could have been more passionate.

PS, fuck off Rooney, he's got your number now and you know it ;-)

There was a tackle in the second half probably against Valencia where from 20 yards away from the ball he was going to win it.

In the words of Captain Flashart ' what a guy'.<br /><br />-- Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:59 pm --<br /><br />There was a tackle in the second half probably against Valencia where from 20 yards away from the ball he was going to win it.

In the words of Captain Flashart ' what a guy'.

moomba said:
Just seen fantastic footage of VK celebrating Nasri's goal.

We sit in the North Stand and it was fantastic to see what it meant to Vinny.

Not often you totally dominate and win a game 4-1 and have a defender as one of your stand out players. He was fantastic today. Owned everyhting and every one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.