Vincent Kompany

NoahCity said:
In training pictures today it shows him with the rest of the squad.

I thought it looked like VK, but dismissed it, as I couldn't imagine he'd be there.

So that's a good sign, isn't it, he says hopefully.

ReturnoftheMac said:
de niro said:
WARD21 said:
Exactly 5 years ago today we made a pretty damn decent signing....

<a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_city/7574920.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 574920.stm</a>

Hope you recover soon.

Legend.

Yep, quite and good signing, yet they say the man who signed him was clueless.

Only on bluemoon.

Do you honestly think or know that Hughes had any idea of how good he was ? Serious question, do you think Hughes was the guy who sought out Kompany ? Love Vincent but I cannot believe that Hughes was the man responsible for getting him to us !

I do, in fact Im sure he was responsible for bringing in Bellers, Tevez, Zabba and De Jong. Granted he bought a few shite players like Jo, RSC and Bridge but it wasn't all dross. Adebayor, Kolo Toure were also decent signings and both had their moments so you cant say he was that bad.

citymad said:
ReturnoftheMac said:
de niro said:
Yep, quite and good signing, yet they say the man who signed him was clueless.

Only on bluemoon.

Do you honestly think or know that Hughes had any idea of how good he was ? Serious question, do you think Hughes was the guy who sought out Kompany ? Love Vincent but I cannot believe that Hughes was the man responsible for getting him to us !

I do, in fact Im sure he was responsible for bringing in Bellers, Tevez, Zabba and De Jong. Granted he bought a few shite players like Jo, RSC and Bridge but it wasn't all dross. Adebayor, Kolo Toure were also decent signings and both had their moments so you cant say he was that bad.

Yes he did bring them in, he also played VK in midfield at the expense of De Jong. Signing good players and getting the best out of them are two different things and I still Mr H is not a very good manager.

Vienna_70 said:
NoahCity said:

I thought it looked like VK, but dismissed it, as I couldn't imagine he'd be there.

So that's a good sign, isn't it, he says hopefully.
it definitely kompany, they even say in the comments.

Perhaps Vinnie just felt his groin tweak a little after that challenge and came off as a precautionary measure.

Glad to see our rock back so soon!

NoahCity said:
phew, sounds like gd news, did read he be out for a few wks. if he is training or even light training could possibly be back for hull or stoke, least a game under his belt before the scum.
can all breathe a huge sigh of relief

welsh_andy said:
NoahCity said:
phew, sounds like gd news, did read he be out for a few wks. if he is training or even light training could possibly be back for hull or stoke, least a game under his belt before the scum.
can all breathe a huge sigh of relief

yes we can. Vinny is our leader and hopefully he can stay injury free from now on. No need to rush him back.

LittleStan said:
citymad said:
ReturnoftheMac said:

Yes he did bring them in, he also played VK in midfield at the expense of De Jong. Signing good players and getting the best out of them are two different things and I still Mr H is not a very good manager.

NdJ wasn't signed until the window after VK, by which time Vinnie was playing in central defence.

kompany only played once or twice for hughes in centre defence, one being away at schalke away where he was immense

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.