Vincent Kompany

MC ID said:
Would just like to say that with many players at our club we can say 'they are amongst the best in the world' but with Kompany he's simply 'the best'. I can't think a defender or captain I'd rather have in the world.

agreed.

MC ID said:
Would just like to say that with many players at our club we can say 'they are amongst the best in the world' but with Kompany he's simply 'the best'. I can't think a defender or captain I'd rather have in the world.
would love to see us go for Vertonghen next season to partner him.

MC ID said:

sorry but you clearly have no idea. koscielny is clearly the best defender. along with sagna better than zab and ramsey better than yaya.
thats arsenal fans for you.

best defender in the world.

MC ID said:

`I`VE had a few drinkks, but Kompany is essienial to our success

TheProdigy2k9 said:
MC ID said:

sorry but you clearly have no idea. koscielny is clearly the best defender. along with sagna better than zab and ramsey better than yaya.
thats arsenal fans for you.

best defender in the world.
You've forgotten they also have the best no.10 and goalkeeper.
Pity for them Bayern have that Toni Kroos lad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.