Vincent Kompany

Reports say he is out for 4 weeks. Maybe only back for last 2 league games or only last one.

karen7 said:
Might as well leave him out for the rest of the season,his head has long gone,leave it to demi and mangala
Why do people keep mentioning 'his head has gone' ?

bluegaz13 said:
karen7 said:
Might as well leave him out for the rest of the season,his head has long gone,leave it to demi and mangala
Why do people keep mentioning 'his head has gone' ?

Cause there talking shite our kid- all our players look flaky at the moment .
We need a change in management for the run in to get a positive reaction from these players .
Patrick for me till the end of the season , he will at least play players to their strength and not their weaknesses (yaya)

Apparently out for the rest of the season and already in Abu Dhabi wih Carla.

Carla Kompany @Carla_Kompany · 22m 22 minutes ago
Finally some sun #abudhabi amazing place <a class="postlink" href="https://instagram.com/p/1fgCXhwE8O/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://instagram.com/p/1fgCXhwE8O/</a>

Kompany having scan on thigh injury today amid fears he could be out for season

says Brennan

Reckon he'll be on an Etihad flight soon enough. He's suspended for the Belgium game in June, of course.

Wrighty Wrexham said:
Great shouldn't he still be around the club even if injured bucking the others up1
No. Give him a proper rest, get him right for next year.

My guess is we've been patching him up and he's not been 100% fit for sometime ... At his best right up there with there the very best CBs in the world. ... DM needs to step up and organise the defence as Yaya is f*cking useless as a leader and if he's still leading the team out this weekend its a f*cking disgrace. For me he shouldn't even be making the starting 11.

moomba said:
Wrighty Wrexham said:
Great shouldn't he still be around the club even if injured bucking the others up1
No. Give him a proper rest, get him right for next year.
The club captain should be on the training ground and in the dressing room throughout our run-in. He's supposed to be the senior figure in our team.

Besides he doesn't deserve to have an early holiday, he's been poor for a while. And as captain I'd expect him to turn down the offer of an early holiday if he was offered one and for him to say "no, I'm th captain, I want to be here for the squad while we try for top 4"

And what message does it send out to the rest of the squad when the captain gets to fuck off early?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.