Vincent Kompany

KippaxCitizen said:
moomba said:
Wrighty Wrexham said:
Great shouldn't he still be around the club even if injured bucking the others up1
No. Give him a proper rest, get him right for next year.
The club captain should be on the training ground and in the dressing room throughout our run-in. He's supposed to be the senior figure in our team.

Besides he doesn't deserve to have an early holiday, he's been poor for a while. And as captain I'd expect him to turn down the offer of an early holiday if he was offered one and for him to say "no, I'm th captain, I want to be here for the squad while we try for top 4"

And what message does it send out to the rest of the squad when the captain gets to fuck off early?
Well maybe you should wait and see if he is here for the run in instead of using one post on a forum to have a rant.
He's been sent to Abu dhabi with the clubs consent. There's no way he'll be there for long.

The grief Kompany gets from some of our fanbase is a fucking joke.

moomba said:
Wrighty Wrexham said:
Great shouldn't he still be around the club even if injured bucking the others up1
No. Give him a proper rest, get him right for next year.

Absolutely!! He clearly is not fit & hasn't been all season.

So whilst he is there, let's say he gets (or has been summoned to have) an audience with the sheikh who no doubt would say things along the lines of:

So Vincent, what's going on? Is everything OK with the leadership/players? Any changes need to be made?"

Just a thought.

I said before the Manure game the fact he hadn't trained properly done all the things required and was carrying a hamstring/groin into the game it was more than likely he would aggravate the injury and probably miss a number of games as a result.

Its true that players always carry niggles into games and in important games risks are taken that can easuily come undone and Kompany is the type of player that pull a groin or hammy when he stretches at a drop of hat but history will show our medico's were either deceitful or incompetent , Kompany was selfish and MP was naive in playing him from the outset.

You could see he had damaged his groin before he went in for that ridiculous nonsensical challenge near half time when he should have been sent off or would have been sent off by most referees that saw his intention.

He wanted to go out with a bang and the karma bus hit him where it hurts or so we think.

Its been obvious for me a long time that issues that go well beyond the fact he knows the best is behind him and the fact the side is imploding under his captaincy have been troubling him and he has let it effect his attitude , leadership or lack of it on match days.

He has been a complete and utter liability to himself , the team , the club and the supporters from day 1this year and he knows it but despite us having Sagna , Mangala and amazingly freezing out Nasty without being told why irrespective of whether you think any of them are better served in our team than a half crocked captain MP has decided to play him at every available opportunity simply because he is our captain.

You here it from MP everytime he is asked the right question , he is our captain and when he is fit I play him , what he hasn't told the press is that even when he isn't fit I play him because I have no trust in Sagna or Mangala or Boyata or Nasty to play in that position.

This is why MP must go and this is partly why if we are to regain our swagger or begin to regain our swagger in the premiership ( we have no respect in Europe at all , we are considered a joke in truth if people were asked what they really think about Man City ) Kompany must be removed of the captaincy.

Forget about anybody already at the club taking over the mantle , Hart is the best of the current crop like him or hate him to do so but we need to bring in a young midfield general and make him captain of our side next season.

The best clubs in the world are littered in history with left field choices for captaincy.

Our next captain should be someone who isn't playing with us presently but will gain instant respect because he will take all players aside in a meeting and tell them why the new manager has appointed him as captain what he will do and what he demands others will do under his leadership next season and it matters not how many years other player still at the club have been.

Longevity at a club doesn't demand leadership , we have no leaders on the field and thats partly why we go awol when we concede now it has much less to do with formations and style etc etc that is partly used as a smoke screen by observers.

mancity1 said:
I said before the Manure game the fact he hadn't trained properly done all the things required and was carrying a hamstring/groin into the game it was more than likely he would aggravate the injury and probably miss a number of games as a result.

Its true that players always carry niggles into games and in important games risks are taken that can easuily come undone and Kompany is the type of player that pull a groin or hammy when he stretches at a drop of hat but history will show our medico's were either deceitful or incompetent , Kompany was selfish and MP was naive in playing him from the outset.

You could see he had damaged his groin before he went in for that ridiculous nonsensical challenge near half time when he should have been sent off or would have been sent off by most referees that saw his intention.

He wanted to go out with a bang and the karma bus hit him where it hurts or so we think.

Its been obvious for me a long time that issues that go well beyond the fact he knows the best is behind him and the fact the side is imploding under his captaincy have been troubling him and he has let it effect his attitude , leadership or lack of it on match days.

He has been a complete and utter liability to himself , the team , the club and the supporters from day 1this year and he knows it but despite us having Sagna , Mangala and amazingly freezing out Nasty without being told why irrespective of whether you think any of them are better served in our team than a half crocked captain MP has decided to play him at every available opportunity simply because he is our captain.

You here it from MP everytime he is asked the right question , he is our captain and when he is fit I play him , what he hasn't told the press is that even when he isn't fit I play him because I have no trust in Sagna or Mangala or Boyata or Nasty to play in that position.

This is why MP must go and this is partly why if we are to regain our swagger or begin to regain our swagger in the premiership ( we have no respect in Europe at all , we are considered a joke in truth if people were asked what they really think about Man City ) Kompany must be removed of the captaincy.

Forget about anybody already at the club taking over the mantle , Hart is the best of the current crop like him or hate him to do so but we need to bring in a young midfield general and make him captain of our side next season.

The best clubs in the world are littered in history with left field choices for captaincy.

Our next captain should be someone who isn't playing with us presently but will gain instant respect because he will take all players aside in a meeting and tell them why the new manager has appointed him as captain what he will do and what he demands others will do under his leadership next season and it matters not how many years other player still at the club have been.

Longevity at a club doesn't demand leadership , we have no leaders on the field and thats partly why we go awol when we concede now it has much less to do with formations and style etc etc that is partly used as a smoke screen by observers.
Are you just copying and pasting the same post now to save you time?
Vinny will be back next season and he'll be the captain. He's been the best man for the job for the previous 6 years and one poor injury ravished season won't change that.

Pablo1 said:
mancity1 said:

Vinny will be back next season and he'll be the captain. He's been the best man for the job for the previous 6 years and one poor injury ravished season won't change that.

He is as obsessed about vinny as blueplan is about joe,it's very boring to read it for the 100th time

Pablo1 said:
mancity1 said:

We need new leadership , Vinny has been great for us , I have been one of his best admirers on this forum and defended him to hilt to many other supporters her in oz who all say we should sell him.

You only look at my posts in recent times but infact I was keen for a new leader to be groomed under Vinny for sometime before this season but we have failed poorly in that regard because we don't promote mentorship at the first team level.

In an ideal world we would have more than one captain it has nothing to with the armband and coin toss and symbolism.

It has to do with leadership.

Believe me I know I am right on this one , Vinny will play better football ( assuming he isn't soft tissued for life ) udnder new leadership next season and the season beyond.

You don't see the bigger picture.

You think inside the box on this one.

We won't develop in Europe and domestically with VK as captain in the future as well as we will if he is our CB under a new captain.

it has little to do with his poor season to be truthful playing wise it has to do with factors far more important than that , poor for a number of reasons on and off the field.

mancity1 said:
Pablo1 said:
mancity1 said:

We need new leadership , Vinny has been great for us , I have been one of his best admirers on this forum and defended him to hilt to many other supporters her in oz who all say we should sell him.

You only look at my posts in recent times but infact I was keen for a new leader to be groomed under Vinny for sometime before this season but we have failed poorly in that regard because we don't promote mentorship at the first team level.

In an ideal world we would have more than one captain it has nothing to with the armband and coin toss and symbolism.

It has to do with leadership.

Believe me I know I am right on this one , Vinny will play better football ( assuming he isn't soft tissued for life ) udnder new leadership next season and the season beyond.

You don't see the bigger picture.

You think inside the box on this one.

We won't develop in Europe and domestically with VK as captain in the future as well as we will if he is our CB under a new captain.

it has little to do with his poor season to be truthful playing wise it has to do with factors far more important than that , poor for a number of reasons on and off the field.
You haven't convinced me sorry.

karen7 said:
Pablo1 said:
mancity1 said:

He is as obsessed about vinny as blueplan is about joe,it's very boring to read it for the 100th time

Not as obsessed as you are about reading the posts Karen (LOL).

I am passionate about a new regime it includes Vinny but not as captain.

History will show we will never succeed to extent we can in Europe if we have Vinny as captain.

I am all for domestic and am bemused by those who state it would be the end of the world if we miss out on Europe next season for financial reasons it will set us back years etc etc.

Very few see the bigger picture I think am one of those who do.

Most want him as captain because he has been and has been so while we have won 4 domestic trophies with him as captain and fare enough.

Its a like a marriage that goes awry which over half do because of lack of communication , trust and the list goes on.

When the Beatles disbanded as they always were it was Lennon who penned the dream is over and it wasn't because the beatles were finished as a foursome.

The marriage between Vinny and captaincy of Man City is over , both parties will often try to hang on for the sake of the children in this case the supporters because the supporters or at least the majority want it that way.

Some people like me see it differently like Martin Luther Kind did.

Its not popular now to hold this view but it will gain momentum but Vinny already knows it the right time to hand over the mantle and I hope he does it with the grace he has shown the club and I am sure he will before he is told by those that will replace him as captain sooner rather than later.

I'm sorry, have I missed something? In that instagram or whatever video by Carla Kompany I didn't see Vincent so how do we know that he has gone to Abu Dhabi? Wives have been known to go on holiday without their husband, after all Shrek's wife does it all the time............ mmmmm, could there be a reason for that I wonder?? But I digress, do we know for absolute certain that Vinnie has gone?

Just asking, not criticising before anyone gets on their high horse!! :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.