Vincent Kompany

Burnley forum has a stay/go poll running and stay is just about in front at the moment but it's tight.

A lot seems to be of the impression that they are down but he's done it once in the championship so he'll do it again... Although someone made a valid point that he's lost or alienated the majority of the key players from that championship side so what's to say he'll be able to do it again?

What they all do agree on though is that his insistence on picking Trafford every week is completely baffling and he should have been dropped long ago.
I wonder if the player alienation is because some of them told Vinny that they needed to play more pragmatically to be in with a chance of staying up? It must be hard going onto the field every game knowing that you are likely to be beaten due to the style you play.

I am not sure how to feel about Vinny for doing this. On the one hand having principals on how to play the game and sticking to them is admirable but continuing to do so without the players to implement them seems pig-headed.
It's not like he played under Pep for his entire career and has experience of pragmatic, results based football as a player.

Not sure where he goes from here. To implement what he seems to want he needs better players which means a bigger club but would he get that opportunity?

I’ve not heard anything about it for a while, so he could have sold it.

I get the feeling VK could do anything he put his mind to. He’s got an MBA fro the business school.

He‘d win if he went for Manchester mayor too!
There’s no question of that.

It would be fucking hilarious, if he stood against gargoyle one, and beat the snivelling, jealous, little coward.

He must be bloody good. In a few pages he has gone from managing the second worst side in the league to being nominated for asst manager at City, taking over Txiki's job or Mayor of Greater Manchester
With all that going on he crashed his car.
They reckon he careered off the road.....

TAXI!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.