Vincent Kompany

Fans are invested in playing legends becoming managerial legends too at their clubs.
Understandable,though not always realistic in a league as competitive and cut throat as this.
Arteta for instance has done a great job at the Arse,sometimes it works, but more often it doesn't.
Even that didn't start off too well and supporters were calling for his action man head

Fans are invested in playing legends becoming managerial legends too at their clubs.
Understandable,though not always realistic in a league as competitive and cut throat as this.
Arteta for instance has done a great job at the Arse,sometimes it works, but more often it doesn't.
Ah yes, the Duncan Ferguson fanboys. How are Forest Green doing, again? And yes, Arteta is doing great now but Piers Morgan and others were slagging him off originally.

Komps obviously proven at championship level and they gave us a game for half an hour today. I'd love him to be a success at the top level, but would prefer him to be tested elsewhere first. I'd hate him to come here and not succeed.

Komps obviously proven at championship level and they gave us a game for half an hour today. I'd love him to be a success at the top level, but would prefer him to be tested elsewhere first. I'd hate him to come here and not succeed.
He's done things the right way so far. His ne t step is to see how he manages in the prem.
If he treads water with Burnley, then another bigger club will come in for him.
With more financials behind him he needs another 3 years at that level to be sure he has the minerals to manage City.
We are a super club now. There are few managers around that can give what we need. That pool is very small indeed.
I want him to come in in 4 or 5 years. With at least 1 top level trophy in his cv.

It might not end well either,lots of us footy fans are fickle bastards.

Ain't that the truth, though?
Arteta was being slagged off last season by many (not all) Arsenal fans, if the evidence of Arsenal Mania is anything to go by.
Even on here, when we lose a match and maybe draw the next one — not exactly a frequent event — there are people who crawl out of the woodwork to say that Pep's time may be up (I suspect they're rags, dippers and various other infiltrators who are predicting what they fervently wish would happen).

To take over a club as big as City when you're still in your thirties is just heading for a fall. He's done very well with the limited resources of Burnley. He needs more time and experience. He'd be the first to say it.
If there's one thing I'd hate to see, it's people getting vicious on here — or worse, in the stadium — with Vin. For me, he's the closest thing there is to being a secular saint.
He's also, incidentally, an extremely bright guy who could do a lot of other things with his life, if he chose.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.