Vinicius Junior

What the "cattle" always fail to realise is there's more of us in the herd, than there is herders. If the herd moves against them, they're getting crushed in the stampede, so how do the elite herders protect themselves? Divide & conquer!

Racism was a rich man's construct, to deflect from the issue of rich & poor. If poor whites looked at the rich & opened their eyes & said enough is enough, there's too many of us for them to stop a revolution.

HOWEVER, if you introduce a strawman distraction based on race, colour, ethnicity & sexual orientation, it's proved to be an effective mechanism to achieve the divide & conquer goals which rely on "You're not poor because of rich people hogging all the wealth & resources, you're poor because of that Catholic/Black/Gay/Foreign fella over there! Stop them & suddenly you'll be better off. It's the basic premise Farage used to take Brexit from the political extremes to the mainstream, & it worked! :-/

I watched a documentary about race a while ago, which involved a KKK Klan Dragon & a Black Civil Rights Activist. To cut a long story short, after being forced together for a college debate on race, they began to talk & the KKK guy realised he had more in common with this working class Black woman, than he did with the rich white folk who were egging him on from the shadows, but who wouldn't reveal themselves publicly.

The KKK dude soon realised he was the merely the rich man's useful idiot, & after a lot of Soul searching, he turned into one of America's greatest civil rights & race activists ever!

Most of us are working/middle-class football lovers who have more in common which unites than divides us. I learned from my early teens that shit is shit regardless of what colour it comes in, so I give respect to everyone I meet, until they give me a reason to withdraw it.

But to do so based on a persons' colour, race, religion, creed or sexual orientation without you even knowing the content of that person's character is the epitome of prejudicial ignorance! All of the above prejudices deflect from the real issues facing most people I happen across, which is equality of opportunity.

It's like Rishi Sunak, Elon Musk & Donald Dunce claiming they're self made Billionaires. Sunak's parents could afford to send him to the £49,000 per year Winchester school, whilst most of us had to make do with the nearest Comp. Also his father in law is reputedly worth £40bn!

Musk's family were so rich his Dad once said: “We were very wealthy. We had so much money at times we couldn’t even close our safe,” adding that one person would have to hold the money in place with another closing the door. “And then there’d still be all these notes sticking out and we’d sort of pull them out and put them in our pockets.”

Donald Dunce inherited the majority of his Dad's fortune, but yet would have you think he started out as a broke shoeshine boy with a stall based on 5th Ave!

These types will do whatever's necessary to maintain their birth advantage over the rest of us. In Sunak's case it's policies favouring the wealthy over the poor, with Musk & Dunce it's engaging with the far right to stop the poor looking at the rich & to instead to focus on minorities & their differences to the majority.

Back to FFP... The European Elite football clubs have demonised City to all & sundry to protect the hegemony of the G/14 & the old Sky Four plus Spuds who seriously believe they're amongst the elite! This ploy is no different to how the far right operate. Blame someone else because life's shit for you at the mo, but DON'T look at us rich folk!

For example, weren't BURNLEY one of the Hateful Eight who operated against City? How the fuck do Burnley compare their situation to those at Old Toilet? But yet they'd do anything to suck up to them in the hope of feeding on the crumbs & scraps from those sat at the top table of football.

If decent football fans moved as a herd, the power structures built to maintain the football status quo would crumble overnight & we'd soon resolve FFP which was created to protect the European elite clubs as Gary Neville admitted on MNF, the grotesque issue of financial inequality, race, sexual orientation & sectarian prejudice in football... )(

Dribble making a late push for the Post of the Season award.

On Vini: I think he'll stay. Real don't let stars go. It just doesn't happen, and he's the biggest name La Liga has, too, so hopefully some good will come of all this and things will improve, even if it is motivated by greed and the league wanting to hold onto its star boy. It's sad that it takes endless abuse and a player of his standing speaking out about it to change things, but that's the world we're in.

I've made a few jibes at him in the past for waving imaginary cards and being a whiner, but that's part and parcel of being a Madrid player. I think he's an exceptionally talented lad and if we had even the slightest interest, I'd love to see him under Pep's tutelage.

Mainly though I just hope he gets through this and we can move towards a world where no player has to suffer such vile abuse. Hope at least some of the hateful scum involved have a long hard look at themselves and ask if that's really who they want to be.

Yeah, who gives a fuck about being racially insulted and physically threatened when you're a "boyhood Madrid fan", right?

The Spanish haven't been doing this for 2 minutes they are always at it, meanwhile Mbappe HAS stated his intentions that he wants to join them.

Putting the racism to one side for a moment, which no one should have to endure, he comes across (to me, anyway) as very high maintenance, petulant and constantly in the ref's ear. Fantastic player? Undoubtedly. But I'm not sure he's a Pep player. Which is all pretty much irrelevant anyway, as I don't think he'll come here. If he does get sick of the racism in Spain (and who would blame him?), maybe some sort of convoluted swap deal with Mbappe?

Few players come here as Pep players. They become Pep players. Haven't we seen this over and over again? That is the man's remarkable strength. I think he'd be phenomenal here or anywhere else.
Given the deep-seated hostility of Real towards us, there's no chance whatsoever of him coming here.

Putting the racism to one side for a moment, which no one should have to endure, he comes across (to me, anyway) as very high maintenance, petulant and constantly in the ref's ear. Fantastic player? Undoubtedly. But I'm not sure he's a Pep player. Which is all pretty much irrelevant anyway, as I don't think he'll come here. If he does get sick of the racism in Spain (and who would blame him?), maybe some sort of convoluted swap deal with Mbappe?
A bit like Jack before he came here

Ancelotti should grow some bollocks and taken his team off the pitch,
Or the Captain and team mates.
This nonsense will never stop until FIFA stamp it out.
Close the ground for half a dozen games and the morons may well start to think twice before abusing somebody .

Backward cunts!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.