Vinicius Junior

Most of the people who chant racist abuse at games arnt even true racists. Thierry Corriera the Valenica right back who marked Vini Jr is black himself. Fans racially abuse players because they know its a weapon that can inflict hurt, same reasons you hear Munich and Hillsborough chants - they greatly offend.

I agree with that to a degree,but what has that got to do with the state of the Spanish game? where,considering the evidence.....i would argue they view black players with an inferiority that doesn't exist here.

Most of the people who chant racist abuse at games arnt even true racists. Thierry Corriera the Valenica right back who marked Vini Jr is black himself. Fans racially abuse players because they know its a weapon that can inflict hurt, same reasons you hear Munich and Hillsborough chants - they greatly offend.
I agree with that, although it doesn't make it right. It would explain why they target Vinicius in particular and not other black players. For example, Gavi gets targeted and called "a dog" by the opposing fans. I guess in Spain the "standard" of how low the fans are willing to go to abuse a player is really low, I don't think it's a country full of racists or anything like that. Europe nowadays is the least racist continent in the world, anyone who has travelled a little knows that. Nevertheless, Vini should just move to the Premier League were any form of abuse is unacceptable.

Closed a stand havn't they? that'll show em
Complete & utter bullshit innit? :-/

What's worse? City being £3m over the FFP limit, or the vile, grotesque abuse this young kid's had to endure merely because he's Black?

It goes to show how fucked up the priorities are in football. If Valencia were hammered with a £50m fine, a squad reduction to 20 to include 4 home grown & 4 Association trained players, a £50m net transfer cap like we were for being £3m over our FFP limit, it would send a strong message that football was no longer fuckin around with prejudice.

On top of this, I'd close the Mestalla for a season & make Valencia play EVERY game AWAY, with their fans being banned from attending, with a warning that a repeat of the treatment dished out to Vini Jnr would result in a 30 point deduction, or if it's REALLY bad, demotion AND a 30 point deduction too, football clubs would soon have specially trained abuse steward stationed all over the place to protect themselves.

Personally I go to football for the football. It's always left me perplexed why some people can't keep their personal views to themselves for a couple of hours & enjoy the game, instead of turning a stadium into a hotbed of discrimination & personal abuse directed at players who are ethnically, religiously or sexual orientation-wise different? \0/

Last edited:
He won't leave Real Madrid anytime soon and we don't need him. Simple as that. He shouldn't even be a discussion in regards to a potential transfer.

He won't leave Real Madrid anytime soon and we don't need him. Simple as that. He shouldn't even be a discussion in regards to a potential transfer.

Yes, there's nothing to see. Pérez would rather have thumbscrews applied than have his best player sold to us. That said, I was surprised to learn that he went to the dressing room to congratulate our players after the match, apparently.
Perhaps checking out who he'd like to buy ;-)

Yes, there's nothing to see. Pérez would rather have thumbscrews applied than have his best player sold to us. That said, I was surprised to learn that he went to the dressing room to congratulate our players after the match, apparently.
Perhaps checking out who he'd like to buy ;-)
Aguero is available. He is living in Barcelona, isn't he?

Screenshot_20240325_200208_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240325_200114_Chrome.jpg

Ahem!

Vinícius Júnior, the Real Madrid and Brazil winger, broke down in tears when asked about the repeated and systematic barrage of racist abuse he has received while playing in La Liga.

Speaking ahead of his national team’s Tuesday night friendly match with Spain, the country where he has played since 2018, Vinícius said: “I just want to play football but it’s hard to move forward … I feel less and less like playing. It never crossed my mind [to leave Spain] because if I leave Spain I give the racists exactly what they want.”

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...acist-abuse-spain-brazil-football-real-madrid

Despite what he feels, he loves Real Madrid too much to leave them.

Unless Perez wants to sold him for some reason, there's little chance of him going anywhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.