Vinicius Junior

Racists are usually cowards who hide away ....until they get a safe platform & a bit of confidence, then they all come out of the woodwork..
Society might like to think racism is a thing of the past but it quite clearly isn't
Just like any crime you’ll never eradicate racism, it’s something we live with. There’s scum in all societies, rapists, murderers, thieves, etc, we have to live with it and thankfully it’s minorities.

The reaction isn Spain is an absolute disgrace. They should (but they won't) be ashamed of themselves. I hope he leaves, i get the "don't let the racists win" bit. However they won't stop it overnight even if they actually try to. They best way for him and other black players to tell their message is to leave the league.

Let the racist fans, officials and press wonder why their league is dying on its arse as top players don't see it as a nice place to ply their trade. I thought this was a thing of the past in Spain with only Italy really having a bad racism issue but it seems i was dead wrong.

Not sure i would want him here as he seems a bit lazy in defensive duties which Pep would never tolerate and can be a bit mard. I think he would do well enough at a team like Arsenal though or Chelsea.

I just don't get it anymore. Yes cultures clash, modern society loves to shame anyone for anything they or their ancestors have done and friction is an inevitabiliyy, but this.. this is another level, a whole stadium almost were joining in as if it was some playful ditty.

If the player that scores the winning goal for you that wins the league or saves you from relegation, or the doctor or nurse that gives comfort to your dying family, is black, and some would have a problem with it?

Get to city, lad. Become a better player, work hard and laugh hard, sod the racists they don't deserve you.

And be a bit more humble than I think he is. (Nothing to do with his stand on racism, I support him on that)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.