Vinnie guest pundit on MOTD tonight

Harry did seem slightly subdued - to the point where I felt it wasn't even worth having him there. Wonder if he was just obsessing about them asking the question on everyone's lips - interested in QPR?

The Future's Blue said:
I'm just wondering when the last time a current Champions captain was on MotD?

Fantastic from our club not like the RAG's.

Plays By Sense Of Smell said:
Harry did seem slightly subdued - to the point where I felt it wasn't even worth having him there. Wonder if he was just obsessing about them asking the question on everyone's lips - interested in QPR?

I hear Arry was after you but was blown out the water by a black cat firecracker ?

Any truth in this or can i pass it on to Neil Ashton as itk ?

Watching it now with a steaming hangover, Vinny just looks cool and class, Hansen and Arry look like two bookends, my missus says add Vincent to that most handsome city player thread

The Future's Blue said:
I'm just wondering when the last time a current Champions captain was on MotD?

Combination of factors there I think. Firstly the Beeb moving to the Pie factory in the area, but secondly and more importantly, look at who those options would have been over the last few years. Since Vieira in 03/04 they would have had to use one from a Racist, a family wrecking adulterer, Sky's own Rat boy or Mr Personality VDdick. Prior to Pat it would have been either the alcoholic gambler or the guy who wanks his dogs.

The clean living, articulate example that is Vinnie must be a godsend !

Vinnie was superb. Check the threads on Red Cafe, RAWK, Toffee Talk, Glory Glory, Shed etc. slagging him off.

Oh, wait a minute, there aren't any. Vinnie is articulate, intelligent, considered, respectful, and a natural leader. Compare him to his peers at other clubs - Terry, Ferdinand, Gerrard (slagging Everton off recently) - and he stands out, head and shoulders better than them all, and all they could ever hope to be. Despite his 'dip in form' compared to last season, there isn't another club in this country or indeed Europe, that wouldn't want him representing them on and off the pitch.

He is already a legend in my eyes. I see him in the same light as people like Tony Book, Mike Doyle, Tommy Booth, Dave Watson and Paul Power. A proper leader.

Well done Vin and the blue ribbons look really good at the end of the closing credits!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.