Vinnie guest pundit on MOTD tonight

Ladybarn Blue . said:
He will certainly speak Dutch (Flemish ) and French again possibly German and possibly an African language .

Dutch / French and German are all spoken in Belgium in various areas .
Vinny is bilingual French/Flemish. He learned German in Hamburg. He is from Brussels and has Congolese roots.

In other words he is the ultimate Belgian.

JacksonJones said:
Ladybarn Blue . said:
He will certainly speak Dutch (Flemish ) and French again possibly German and possibly an African language .

Vinny is bilingual French/Flemish. He learned German in Hamburg. He is from Brussels and has Congolese roots.

I think Dutch (Flemish) is his first language, but he definitely speaks both. A friend of mine is from Brussels and when I interviewed him, I got him to record a message to my friend and VK asked which language to do it in.

BlueMooney said:
JacksonJones said:
Ladybarn Blue . said:

I think Dutch (Flemish) is his first language, but he definitely speaks both. A friend of mine is from Brussels and when I interviewed him, I got him to record a message to my friend and VK asked which language to do it in.

His first language is French. But he is perfectly bilingual.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.