Vinnie guest pundit on MOTD tonight

Pingu the Penguin said:
Gelsons Dad said:
Pingu the Penguin said:
assorted journos on twitter are saying the 3 man panel doesn't work

MCFC, ruining MOTD since 2012

who?

ladyman et al

Ah! I don't follow the hacks but Henry Winter just tweeted more analysis less banter and he's probably right. It's down to the producer and Linaker to set the right balance and they probably haven't tonight. I would love to hear Vinny analyse a passage of play.

23seqyv.jpg
29ei05d.jpg

2h7pc3q.jpg
29pdd2b.jpg
206lc3r.jpg

hmmmm one defender that captained the current Premier League Champions and one that is so past it that he never even played in the Premier League when football began

Sack old Hansen and have Vinny on every week

But what the hell was going on with the studio cameraman tonight?

Considering it's a recorded show, that was an incredibly amateur production - he was all over the place every time Vinny came on. Probably trying to knock one out.

jimharri said:
Any particular reason why we changed penalty takers today? It's not like the first one was missed.
Spreading the goals around never hurt, Sergio buried his, give Carlos a go.<br /><br />-- Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:29 am --<br /><br />
SkyBlueFlux said:
davymcfc said:
Think vinnie was politely bullshitting about Hughes then.

I think it's more a case of Vinny emphasising Hughes' better qualities (his man management skills) and avoiding making a comment about his obvious tactical ineptness.

For what it's worth, I think I am surprised by quite how badly QPR are performing. They really are much better players individually than the picture they're painting. I don't think it is entirely Hughes' fault that they are where they are.
I think politely bullshitting is more accurate. The way we have cracked on since Marky left speaks for itself.

He has to take responsibility for where QPR are atm, just like sections of our support blame Bob for bad patches and fans around the world blame coaches for results, and not players.

... but i don't rightly care that much, we are back where we belong at the TOP OF THE LEAGUE!!

Suck on that robot-man! You shiny faced twat, lost your nerve and got your facts all wrong when our captain was sat next to you ahahaha

:)

dickhead

dick

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.