Vinnie guest pundit on MOTD tonight

waspish said:
If they had a rag player on there who would it be?

Intellectual wise can't think if one?
allways thought smalling and jones now there is a meeting of minds

I like Vinny a he talks a lot of sense.When he finishes playing i can see him being a good pundit he was top class on Match of the day

I thought Vinnie was extremely tactful when asked about Suarez, when you could tell by the look on his face he really wanted to say "he's a cÜnt"

Lucky13 said:
Handled himself brilliantly , Lineker was kissing his arse, Hansen tried to be funny and failed and Twitcher was out of his depth.

A true Ambassador for our Club.

and Twitcher was out of his depth

An unfortunate fact of everyday life for Twitchingtons.

citykev28 said:
"Were you aware of United's result in the changing room?"

"No because they played after us."

Best moment on television this season.
This was the greatest. Hansen looked like a complete fool and then when Gary said ok mate ya gonna ruin it for everyone one about the result..Hansen kinda remeinded me of Alan Partridge..all embarassed..quality cringing TV

baildon blue said:
I like Vinny a he talks a lot of sense.When he finishes playing i can see him being a good pundit he was top class on Match of the day

i bet he he will become a politician

TCIB said:
Plays By Sense Of Smell said:
Harry did seem slightly subdued - to the point where I felt it wasn't even worth having him there. Wonder if he was just obsessing about them asking the question on everyone's lips - interested in QPR?

I hear Arry was after you but was blown out the water by a black cat firecracker ?

Any truth in this or can i pass it on to Neil Ashton as itk ?

It made the bag of sweets offered from the window of a clapped out Robin Reliant pale in comparison...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.