Vinnie & Joleon

Wellsblue21 said:
if kompany or joelon doesnt play can we have a back of (from right to left) Milner, Richards Kolo Clichy please bobb.

asmuch as that frightens me, anything with savic in is infinitly more so.
So u would play 2 players out of position rather than play Savic? Great football knowledge you have. Clueless

Massive_Shroom said:
Wellsblue21 said:
if kompany or joelon doesnt play can we have a back of (from right to left) Milner, Richards Kolo Clichy please bobb.

So u would play 2 players out of position rather than play Savic? Great football knowledge you have. Clueless

He's quite right to suggest Richards at centre half so i'd question your own - Drogba will bring a physicality Savic won't be able to contain, Chelsea will bomb balls forward constantly when they see the joy Drogba is getting out of him, Micah on the other hand will win hands down in an aerial battle - milner was a poor shout however, zab is back!

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Massive_Shroom said:
Wellsblue21 said:

He's quite right to suggest Richards at centre half so i'd question your own - Drogba will bring a physicality Savic won't be able to contain, Chelsea will bomb balls forward constantly when they see the joy Drogba is getting out of him, Micah on the other hand will win hands down in an aerial battle - milner was a poor shout however, zab is back!

Richards at centre half for me , if not expect de jong to be playing covering toure and savic.

Wellsblue21 said:

Zab said on Twitter yesterday that he's in the squad, would have him in RB and move Micah central.

Massive_Shroom said:
Wellsblue21 said:

That's a good point. How many players would people be prepared to play out of position to ensure Savic doesn't start? I'll go first, I say 8. :-)

Lancet Fluke said:
Massive_Shroom said:
Wellsblue21 said:

That's a good point. How many players would people be prepared to play out of position to ensure Savic doesn't start? I'll go first, I say 8. :-)

The entire team! I'd rather have Harty play centre half than Savic!

Hart
"......Richards..kolo...Savic.....
Zab...................................clichy
..........yaya........Barry..........
Aguero........................silva....
..............balotelli.............

If there is no komps I'd have to look for something along these lines to help cover for Savic but also has potential to get forward through the wing backs. My two cents

I have a feeling Vinnie will make it......Richards, Kolo, Vince and Clichy and we'll be fine.

2 hours before I leave....nerves kicking in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.