Vinnie & Joleon

Matty said:
Dax777 said:
Matty said:
Does that mean Luiz is guaranteed to start? #Crosses fingers hopefully#
Luiz is always guaranteed to start. He is their best Center back.
Which might explain a lot with regards to how their nowhere near winning the title. David Luiz isn't a centre back so, if he's actually the best centre back in someone's squad it speaks volumes about the abilities of the others.
Actually, he is. And a pretty decent one at that. Top 6 in the league this season. Just cuz he has 2 or 3 gaffes a season, doesn't erase the consistent good work.

Being reported that Kompany arrived at the stadium with the rest of the team this morning, suggesting he is in the squad. Fingers crossed.

Ric said:
Being reported that Kompany arrived at the stadium with the rest of the team this morning, suggesting he is in the squad. Fingers crossed.

I heard Neil Custis was dropped off by Rupert Murdoch along with some other media chums and four FA members. They all had an axe and a piece of paper saying Kompany on it

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Ric said:

I heard Neil Custis was dropped off by Rupert Murdoch along with some other media chums and four FA members. They all had an axe and a piece of paper saying Kompany on it

No, they are there to suspend Balotelli because he was wearing his headphones!!

if kompany or joelon doesnt play can we have a back of (from right to left) Milner, Richards Kolo Clichy please bobb.

asmuch as that frightens me, anything with savic in is infinitly more so.

Wellsblue21 said:
if kompany or joelon doesnt play can we have a back of (from right to left) Milner, Richards Kolo Clichy please bobb.

Zabaleta is back

Celebritykiller said:
Wellsblue21 said:

Zabaleta is back

oh i didn't realise

Celebritykiller said:
Wellsblue21 said:

Zabaleta is back

That's very good news, now if Vinnie is really back we won't be doing too badly. Will Barry be back as well?

Barry's trained the last few days, so I presume he is available.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.