Vinnie On His Red Card

'So I don't agree with people saying that referees in this country aren't doing well as I think they are the best in the world. Hopefully common sense will prevail again in the future and I for one hope not to see consistency in sending offs and suspensions when the intent of a player is to win the ball.'

Very astute to big up the refs a bit.

Well done Vinny

I am going to join twitter purely to tell Vinnie how much i love him, how proud i am to have him as captain of our club. Then i'm going to cancel my twitter account.

Tricky_Trev said:
I am going to join twitter purely to tell Vinnie how much i love him, how proud i am to have him as captain of our club. Then i'm going to cancel my twitter account.

I did that but then found it a usefull tool to hurl abuse at Shrek and Wio, so it has remained. Michael Owen sometimes gets both barrells if it been a bad day too.

First class response.

Ticks all the right boxes, a perfect response to the wholse scenario, very well written and very proffessional unlike the schoolboy rantings from across the road.

Everything you would want from a true captain of a Premiership football team.

An absolute class act as a player and as a man, on and off the pitch.
On the other hand, you have Shrek — a wiggy kerb-crawler and borderline necrophiliac.
And Wobblegob — a drug test-dodging serial adulterer whose restaurant is a home of drug dealing and prostitution.
Two cheats, moral vacuums on and off the pitch.
Vincent puts them to shame on every level you can imagine,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.