Vinnie On His Red Card

Just read out the statement now on SSN.

LOL They read the whole of the first paragraph but didn't read the dig at Grannyshagger, Camelgob and Tramp.

cyclops said:
I'd like to add to this that I waited for the suspension to be confirmed before making any comments on the matter as I didn't want to give the impression that I was using the media as a tool to benefit my own personal agenda in this case.

A dig at Shrek and Camelgob maybe?

I was going to say the same. Deserved dig if so.
Our Captain has behaved with honour, not for the first time this season it should be noted, and shown that lot how to behave.
Same we are penalised by the very same refs our club clearly respects in the way we act on and off the pitch, no matter what the unjust decision they make and because of our actions they think we are a weak target, hence the bookings/decisions of late. If anything our actions should be welcomed but you could even see Mancini getting worked up about it now so if we have to resort to thier tactics to get an even unbiased ref, then the refs will have to look long and hard at themself before they next complain about respect.

Guy walking out of shop could have not paid. He did pay but the fact remains he might not have. Therefore he should be nicked and prosecuted and found guilty.

The shitbag,

What a guy.

I know that hell would freeze over first but imagine if that sort of statement was put out by a Rag it would be ghost written. I have no doubt this was done by Vinnie and Vinnie alone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.