Vinnie On His Red Card

The comments on the Sky Sports article are ridiculous. It's like they didn't even read that letter... .... .... HANG ON.

Pissed off with all this this. We need to start giving the all some shit. The FA, the bastard media, the refs. All of them. All these pathetic sending offs seem to come against the Old Sky Four as well. If it was the scum, you would not hear the end of it.

I love it when scousers or them lot from trafford say we have no 'class'.

Let's look at it. Vincent Jean Mpoy Kompany can speak probs four different languages Flemish, French, German and English. Is the ultimate professional on and off the field. Never on the media's front page. Dignified and gracious in defeat and never arrogant in victory.

Then we come to say Wayne Rooney. Where do I start will this piece of vermin. Born in that fucking cesspit liverpool is no excuse at all. Shagging granny prostitutes behind his girlfriend's back, then shagging dog rough prostitutes at 800 nicker a night whilst his wife is at home pregnant with his child. Using his twitterthingy to try and make sure a fellow professional is banned from doing his job after instructing a ref to send off said player and on and on and on.

Some people are just scum and some are just ooze class. Guess which one is which?

Perfectly pitched statement that from Vinnie. Ticks all the right boxes. I don't agree that English referees are the best in the world anymore, but I completely understand why Kompany felt the need to put that in his statement. Top man.

hgblue said:
Perfectly pitched statement that from Vinnie. Ticks all the right boxes. I don't agree that English referees are the best in the world anymore, but I completely understand why Kompany felt the need to put that in his statement. Top man.
I don't read it that way, I see it as a very subtle dig at our referees. Sort of like saying "I don't care if millions think he's a criminal, I think he's a good bloke".

Maybe I'm reading more into it but he can't honestly believe that line so I go for my more cynical interpretation of his words :)

Following his outburst in the media, the FA and Premier League have decided to hit Moneybags Manchester City captain Kompany, with a further FIVE game ban for bringing the game into disrepute.

Millionaire Kompany FURIOUSLY ranted against the standard of refereeing in the Premier League, stating that the DEATH OF THE GAME is at hand.

This comes after Kompany's RECKLESS challenge at the weekend during the match against CHAMPIONS Manchester United.

^My feelings on what's going to happen, coupled with how the Sun would write it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.