Vinnie On His Red Card

johnny on the spot said:
Pay attention kids, this is how to be a professional.

Indeed.

Vinnie deserves that armband. Thought it was criminal they gave it to Tevez at the FA Cup final.

Uwe Rosler said:
A dignified response from a truly World class professional.

Agreed. Shown dignity and class when the ref and his employer the muFA, have shown none.

cyclops said:
I'd like to add to this that I waited for the suspension to be confirmed before making any comments on the matter as I didn't want to give the impression that I was using the media as a tool to benefit my own personal agenda in this case.

A dig at Shrek and Camelgob maybe?

I hope so, the way they've acted really is shocking. People get their knickers in a twist about card-waving but to make public comments after a game trying to get other players banned is spineless scumbag behaviour tbh (see RvP)

Great statement from Vinny anyway, dignified and said what needed to be said, we all know the red card was bullshit.

Balti said:
Uwe Rosler said:
A dignified response from a truly World class professional.

Agreed. Shown dignity and class when the ref and his employer the muFA, have shown none.

They never have, I doubt they ever will either. Im not even going to start talking about the "fans".

Talk about being "damned with faint praise". A wonderful piece of penmaship every word drawing more blood than any sword could and the pen dipped in venom.

Everything this guy does on or off the pitch is class.

Perfect captain for our club.

Lead us to the title Vinny

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.