Vinnie On His Red Card

First class from Vincent but to he honest who expected anything less. The man is a true ambassador for football and Manchester City, not to mention the small fact that he's also a world class player.
We are very lucky indeed to have such a man sporting the capts armband and wearing our shirt with such pride and dignity.

Wp VK, keep it up.

To Vincent Kompany:

Firstly I would like to say thank you. If the previous comments are anything to go by I would venture that all Blues feel the same way. You have been an absolute inspiration to City fans both as a player and as a man. If there is one player in the footballing world I would not hesitate to point to as a role model for my son it would be you. You have been strong in leadership, magnanimous in victory and gracious in defeat.

Last year I suspect that each and every one of us considered you to be the club captain albeit in spirit only. You have accepted the challenge this year and in my opinion you are worthy of that trust. Accepting that level of responsibility at one of the biggest and most influential clubs in the world is a burden that only someone of your stature could bear with dignity and a mentality that puts many players in the game today to shame. Your wisdom mocks your age.

The ludicrous sending off incident that has led to your suspension is, im sure, considered derisory by most City fans. I urge you to use your time well and rest for the upcoming push for the title. We wont win it without you and players of your calibre.

colourmeblue said:
To Vincent Kompany:

Firstly I would like to say thank you. If the previous comments are anything to go by I would venture that all Blues feel the same way. You have been an absolute inspiration to City fans both as a player and as a man. If there is one player in the footballing world I would not hesitate to point to as a role model for my son it would be you. You have been strong in leadership, magnanimous in victory and gracious in defeat.

Last year I suspect that each and every one of us considered you to be the club captain albeit in spirit only. You have accepted the challenge this year and in my opinion you are worthy of that trust. Accepting that level of responsibility at one of the biggest and most influential clubs in the world is a burden that only someone of your stature could bear with dignity and a mentality that puts many players in the game today to shame. Your wisdom mocks your age.

The ludicrous sending off incident that has led to your suspension is, im sure, considered derisory by most City fans. I urge you to use your time well and rest for the upcoming push for the title. We wont win it without you and players of your calibre.
Very well put, he has more class in his little finger than all of the trafford set up put together.

colourmeblue said:
To Vincent Kompany:

I just wish I had the intelligence to post like that or speak like Vincent. Superb colourmeblue.

Balti said:
Guy walking out of shop could have not paid. He did pay but the fact remains he might not have. Therefore he should be nicked and prosecuted and found guilty.

The shitbag,

This is exactly why Vinnie copped for it from the FArce. Ifs and maybes!

Just look, MCFC, on entering Row E Aisle 323 tonight I could have slipped on the concrete and plummeted over the railing to my death on Level 1. Shall we say £5m comps and I'll forget all about it.

well done vincent but you're wrong.

referee's in this country can't be the best in the world, they're fucking shite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.