vinnie:technical and tactical indiscipline

While I think on, look at the picture of Neil Young in the top left of your screen (it's the guy in the red/black kit in case you don't know who he is). Now, just below that picture it should have a link that says:

''Logout [afro2007]''

Please click that link.

Thanks.

But seriously though, has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

afro2007 said:
i know what im about to say won't sound good to u guys but it's something I've notice of him and i want us to share light on it to help him correct them in years future,i believe he does block balls and also makes attackers to faultier when they attack.but the two things he lack is technicality and the tactical player of a defend is missing on his games,he doesn't have those ranges of that qualities to make our back four a command of their own.some of u may agree or disagree with me but all i want is just ur comment on this thought.

Are you Sweynforkbeard, after 10 pints?

Know where your coming from even though him and kolo have been excellent. Thought them 2 rags ferdinand and vidic we,re excellent today and if they stay fit they will be there most influential players over the next 4 months.

His reading of the game, positioning and understanding of the CB role is as good as it gets.

afro2007 said:
i know what im about to say won't sound good to u guys but it's something I've notice of him and i want us to share light on it to help him correct them in years future,i believe he does block balls and also makes attackers to faultier when they attack.but the two things he lack is technicality and the tactical player of a defend is missing on his games,he doesn't have those ranges of that qualities to make our back four a command of their own.some of u may agree or disagree with me but all i want is just ur comment on this thought.

Sorry but i will not pull any punches on this one its like saying NDJ cant tackle......... Are you absolutely stupid? You have managed to make yourself look like a complete fuckwit by slating the best central defender currently in european football, look how much he was missed in the Leicester game, he is part of the solid backbone of our team and is part of the foundation that has made us into title contenders.....best defence in the league, who's at the heart of it BIG VIN you dickslap go n take your tablets you've obviously missed a dose

afro2007 said:

Please will everyone look at the above text from our 'friend' - then look at his Username and...........then tell me if you agree that his text looks as if it has had an afro?

;o)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.