vinnie:technical and tactical indiscipline

afro2007 said:
i know what im about to say won't sound good to u guys but it's something I've notice of him and i want us to share light on it to help him correct them in years future,i believe he does block balls and also makes attackers to faultier when they attack.but the two things he lack is technicality and the tactical player of a defend is missing on his games,he doesn't have those ranges of that qualities to make our back four a command of their own.some of u may agree or disagree with me but all i want is just ur comment on this thought.
catchphrase-roy-walker.jpg

It's good, but it's not right!

I'm wondering at what point did the OP think this was a good idea? Desperate to make a point and have everyone go "wow, never thought of that". How much thought was really put into this? Makes me give up hope sometimes.

afro2007 said:
i know what im about to say won't sound good to u guys but it's something I've notice of him and i want us to share light on it to help him correct them in years future,i believe he does block balls and also makes attackers to faultier when they attack.but the two things he lack is technicality and the tactical player of a defend is missing on his games,he doesn't have those ranges of that qualities to make our back four a command of their own.some of u may agree or disagree with me but all i want is just ur comment on this thought.

447.jpg

Are there actually two posters on here who think Vinnie is poor?

Or is it the one who is continually slagging Kompany under another username, trying to disguise it by using very poor English?

afro2007 said:

Reminds me of the britney spears song ........... Notice me

Tevez is shit
Mancini can't manage
De Jong has no heart
Money has ruined us.....

All of these threads have the same '' notice me'' value

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.