vinnie:technical and tactical indiscipline

u guy may not understand what im looking at but the reality of it is there,i love him too cause he gives is all to the team and i love that about him.so u guys mean there's nothing of him which is lacking.i guess i had my fair share of making a point on him.

vinnie is the best footballing central defender in the premiership by far...if he has a slight minus to his game its is his ariel dominance.....a vidic or a john terry in his prime, but with the aquisition of a/another vidic, vinnie can be the next franz beckenbauer without question.

No player is perfect but your wrong mate. Technically Vinnie is very good for a centre back & as for him being tactically undisciplined well that's just bollocks!
If Vinnie was that way out then there is absolutely no chance that Bobby Manc would play him.

This thread : A complete waste of time for you to write and us to read.

Utter shite.

great well done. The op has obviously used the translation option because their english grammar isn't that good, so why the need to ridicule him based on this issue alone? Vinnie isn't perfect, but he's more than just a stopper. he's a very good footballing centre half, what we need alongside him is probably Ruiz, or Subotic. the problems occur when we give the ball away to cheaply and panic in possesion. Lescott is limited and Kolo isn't the Vidic type player that we need. Still how many seasons have Vidic, Rio and Evra been together, plus Hart is like a mouse on the pitch. its his job to marshall his defence, at the moment he provides the basic skills of a goalkeeper, to be first choice going forward, he will have to improve his communication, as he's young this should happen. Still, no new contract might mean something, or nothing. Vinnie however is going to be a medal happy chap with City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.