Vinny joins Anderlecht as player/manager (Simon Davies follows him)

Vinnie has certainly bowed out at the top / with one hell of a bang - winning the league with 98 points, playing all those final must-win games with almost all clean sheets, that goal v Leicester, lifting the Cup in front of 84,000 at Wembley after a 6-0 win to complete the Treble.
All as Captain of a side scoring the most goals ever, and winning the most games ever. Oh, and winning 'Goal of the season' from defence.

Not sure you can go out on a more successful note ?

If you have to leave, then this is the way to do it !

Vinny has been colossus for this club - he is the face of the Manosur regime. Not just a great player but a Leader. Its hard to remain have the respect of all the players but this guy has led by example.. There are not many like him around so its not just a player we need to replace.

I also think this guys can end up being an ambassador for football or even a politician, such are his talents. All round great human being!!!

Vinny has been colossus for this club - he is the face of the Manosur regime. Not just a great player but a Leader. Its hard to remain have the respect of all the players but this guy has led by example.. There are not many like him around so its not just a player we need to replace.

I also think this guys can end up being an ambassador for football or even a politician, such are his talents. All round great human being!!!
And to think when Vinny joined we were courting John Terry as the face of Man City! Thank you Vinny not only for being the best captain imaginable, but for being such a humble person as well. I love that we don't seem to have any big time twats like other top clubs and this I am sure is in no small part due to the example set by our leader. I pray that this continues as his legacy and that one day we get to welcome him back.

Vinnie has certainly bowed out at the top / with one hell of a bang - winning the league with 98 points, playing all those final must-win games with almost all clean sheets, that goal v Leicester, lifting the Cup in front of 84,000 at Wembley after a 6-0 win to complete the Treble.
All as Captain of a side scoring the most goals ever, and winning the most games ever. Oh, and winning 'Goal of the season' from defence.

Not sure you can go out on a more successful note ?

If you have to leave, then this is the way to do it !

If only we could all bow out in such style. Much as I’m sorry to see him go, he picked the right time without a doubt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.