Vinny joins Anderlecht as player/manager (Simon Davies follows him)

Is there a little bit more to this scenario than meets the eye.....Rumours that Simon Davies may be ackompanying (pun intended!)

So.....Do Anderlecht now become an unofficial feeder club/academy extension?

Is there a little bit more to this scenario than meets the eye.....Rumours that Simon Davies may be ackompanying (pun intended!)

So.....Do Anderlecht now become an unofficial feeder club/academy extension?

The Mail has a suggestion that there will be a relationship built up.
It makes sense - Kompany wants to play Guardiola football (he said this, I think), and it helps everyone involved.

He’s going to have big shoes to fill if the plan is for him to return when pep says cheerio. I’m sure he’ll have the tools to do it

I would be very surprised if this hasn't been in the pipeline for several months, the Leicester goal just makes a nice story.

He has been excellent the last 6 or 7 games, but not been reliable over his last 4 years.

He’s going to have big shoes to fill if the plan is for him to return when pep says cheerio. I’m sure he’ll have the tools to do it
I'm struggling to think of anyone with more passion,enthusiasm,inspiration and charisma.The incredible knowledge he has acquired,under the men for whom he has played,alongside the management experience he will now gain in a competitive league,and i can't think of a better candidate.

Hopefully the fairytale happens.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.