Violence at Euro 2016

What I Carnt understand is where was the dibble,it just seemed like the Wild West.it was obvious where the hotspot was and you just don't see any about, with the russkis running around free as a bird.would it of happened here? In the stadium no old bill again unbelievable? Just cart work out how this could be.

The cynic in me says they knew to an extent what was going to happen and it would be best if they stayed around the corner for a minute.
The Russians are organized and backed to a certain extent by people who would deny such involvement. It makes perfect sense they tell their french mates (they do get on well) "sorry old chap best you have your boys stand back a bit here here and here at these times..."

Is singing

"Where were you at waterloo " acceptable or not?

25,000 were British (including a disproportionate number of Irishmen), with another 6,000 from Germany 17,000 Dutch and Belgian troops, 11,000 from Hanover , 6,000 from Brunswick.
sounds like half the EU were their.

I was on skype before to a mate from Germany who has another English mate living near him. They were going to go and meet the English lads mates in France but they have fucked it off now due to the hassle and risk drinking with English brings as they seem to be the proverbial red rag to the bull.
These guys are drinkers and stoners, not fighters so they are off to Amsterdam instead.

You know what the biggest fucking tragedy of this is, remember the world cup and the babe thread from ladies in the crowd.
It has been replaced by a vile shit thread talking about organized russian cunts kicking of and vids of lads and women getting chinned.

Shite!

I can't hide my disappointment that we got ran so easily
Can't stop laughing at our fans getting a good fuckin pasting. What comes around goes around. Our fans thought they was 10 men smashing up a cafe and chucking bottles at everyone. Then the ruskies turned up and shown our scrotes what being a proper hooligan was and our fans shit their stone Island pants. Fuckin English hooligans? Please!!

Can't stop laughing?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.