Violence at Euro 2016

There are as many bored unemployed men in France now as here if not more, this is the ground work for hassle in most forms, the have's and have not's etc etc.
I am pretty sure these chaps and the Russians are the main provocation for 99.999% we see of the English fighting here.

Your not very good at answering questions are you, no I'm not doing comparisons but you seem to be trying to justify why a group of French attacked other fans in their country I'm sure the poles and Irish injured thought it was a minor incident

Apologies. To answer your question I'd say trouble in Marseille even before the Russians got there was inevitable. The song I refer to may or may not have caused any issues with the French. As I've stated a few times, the song, in my opinion, is designed to antagonise. You don't hold the same view. That's fine.

What I Carnt understand is where was the dibble,it just seemed like the Wild West.it was obvious where the hotspot was and you just don't see any about, with the russkis running around free as a bird.would it of happened here? In the stadium no old bill again unbelievable? Just cart work out how this could be.

Yet again its our lads getting banged up. My brother got a year in Barlinnie at an england game police just rounded innocent lads up to make the numbers up. Needless to say a young english lad in one of scotlands worse prisons wasnt a nice trip.

For years some England fans have been loud mouthed,bullying,disrespectful,egg on leg pissed up twats.Charleroi being a particular case in point amongst many.

On Saturday it was payback time for all those events of the past and its very unfortunate that innocents got caught up in it and that the Russians showed no mercy at all.

Some will not take this well in England and I can see planning of reprisals on Russians in the future at games.Again,it will probably be innocent decent Russians that cop for it.

Russia need to be banned from international football until the racist fascist scum are educated.

I've just read that the head of the Russian football union believes that 9 out of 10 football fans go to games looking for a fight. It's incredible how backward these cunts are, but extremely dangerous to genuine football fans from most other countries that go for the football and to have a few drinks sing some songs and cheer on their team
They're the weirdest most deluded people on the planet. They live on the top of he world and don't like anyone else coming in so they have absolutely no worldly ways about them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.