Violence at Euro 2016

what I cant get my head around is how the fuck did the authorities not know what was going to go down, we who go know that we can go somewhere and we will have an idea before we go, an idiot could see this coming

What I witnessed on TV was our well ard mob giving the big I am and getting a bit of payback. Of course I wasn't celebrating innocents getting battered, fuck me I might be a prick but I ain't no shallow prick. Yes the Russians was picking on innocents and that wasn't cricket but what I was laughing at was our lot with their fat bellies out, red raw through being too thick to put cream on and bottles of lager in hand thinking they was in the wild west dragging this country through the mud at yet another football tournament.
Embarrassed to say I was English after those first two nights of trouble.

Misinformed

even stan collywobbles got gassed, ha fuckin ha, to be fair to him he said a mob of about three hundred local immigrants were to blame, anyone who goes abroad watching footie knows that they are fair game if they are English and if they don't know where have they been for the last 40 years

Something I've noticed which seems a lot different to my day.

People filming all over the shop and not getting robbed. No way would that have been allowed to go on......your phone would be history along with your wallet.

A massive yacht in the harbour with full scale riot going on. That would have been sailed around the shop full of lads.

Not been through the thread so apologies if this has already been posted!

And there's a World Cup there in two years time, I'm shocked at this!

why would you be shocked by that, it is how they are, didn't their minister try to blame the English at first and then when presented with the tv facts he practically said it was all blown up, plus remember Elton john went to speak to Putin about homophobia and got nowhere

Something I've noticed which seems a lot different to my day.

People filming all over the shop and not getting robbed. No way would that have been allowed to go on......your phone would be history along with your wallet.

A massive yacht in the harbour with full scale riot going on. That would have been sailed around the shop full of lads.
AGREED

why would you be shocked by that, it is how they are, didn't their minister try to blame the English at first and then when presented with the tv facts he practically said it was all blown up, plus remember Elton john went to speak to Putin about homophobia and got nowhere

True, think I was just a bit shocked that a leading Police official would come out with something like that but yeah this is a specially run Country were talking about so shouldn't be shocked about anything anymore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.