Violence at Euro 2016

Amazing that our **** of a prime minister has made no comment on this state of affairs either......no surprise there though as he would have to stand up for his country.

No surprise really we are a country now which bends over and takes it up the arse!

In spite of us more or less getting our house in order with the travel bans our fans are still seen as the instigators of any trouble whether they are getting attacked or not.I find it incredible that 5 England fans have been jailed but not one Russian or French yob,but I am not surprised.All the evidence is out there on the internet and in pictures that the England fans were coming under attack and if they got involved it was in trying to fend off the rabid dogs out to seriously injure them.It also winds me up that the FA,the England manager and players aren't brave enough to fucking say so instead of cowering and wringing their hands.Would I risk my life supporting these lilly livered wankers who want your money but cast you adrift the first time UEFA start to lecture them,instead of sticking up for the fans for once, would I fuck!

I also want to know why those Russians posing in public with England flags they stole in the carnage they created weren't arrested and why the Germans and the Ukrainians haven't been threatened with expulsion after their 4th night of violence.It is one rule for England and one rule for the rest.

England and Northern Ireland have already been attacked. Who knows when the Welsh will suffer the same fate?

This is a matter for the UK government. The French should be told in no uncertain terms that if this continues all 3 countries will be withdrawing from the competition.

There is no way it's not gong to kick off in Lille
I fear.
Just bloody glad not to be out there. I pray for those who are cos those Russians are proper lunatics.

Amazing that our **** of a prime minister has made no comment on this state of affairs either......no surprise there though as he would have to stand up for his country.

Not at all....he is too busy trying to terrify the public to stay in Europe and save his own skin.He will come down on whatever side is getting the sympathy vote on the hooliganism.What about the British police spotters.some of whom have been attacked as well?Their silence is deafening.

The father of a 20 year old jailed for two months for throwing a bottle has just been on the news in tears saying it is a disgrace making scapegoats of young lads like him while the real thugs are getting away scott free.

I find it remarkable they have identified and jailed 5 England fans but out of all the pictures of Russian animals punching and kicking people or smashing chairs on their heads they haven't been able to find one.Funny that.

Last edited:
For years some England fans have been loud mouthed,bullying,disrespectful,egg on leg pissed up twats.Charleroi being a particular case in point amongst many.

On Saturday it was payback time for all those events of the past and its very unfortunate that innocents got caught up in it and that the Russians showed no mercy at all.

Some will not take this well in England and I can see planning of reprisals on Russians in the future at games.Again,it will probably be innocent decent Russians that cop for it.
You're a fucking idiot.

The father of a 20 year old jailed for two months for throwing a bottle has just been on the news in tears saying it is a disgrace making scapegoats of young lads like him while the real thugs are getting away scott free.

I find it remarkable they have identified and jailed 5 England fans but out of all the pictures of Russian animals punching and kicking people or smashing chairs on their heads they haven't been able to find one.Funny that.
Sorry but at the end of the day the lad still threw a bottle at the police. Is that acceptable?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.