Violence at Euro 2016

Yes, England fan in hospital with stab wounds and the lad who needed CPR has severe brain injuries caused by an iron bar.
Yes but did any of them "give it the large one"? Because apparently that matters... as for those singing songs don't even get me started!

England fans have been a target due to our past,we are the number 1 scalp for hooligans.As for the French,well they don't really like us,never have and the Muslim population of Marseilles will want to give it to anyone English due to our governments foreign policy. The police come into the ''Don't like us'' category and have probably stood back enjoying our fans getting a hammering on the whole.You can understand this due again to our past.

As for our fans setting up camp in squares and bars and singing,we always have and probably always will. City do it when abroad,most club sides do,rightly or wrongly. The Irish and Welsh do it to,as do the Scots when they qualify. Do their fans sing their version of ''No surrender'' and other such songs?I don't know but I am sure someone will. The older I get the more embarrassing I find it but I am sure at 19-25 I would have thought it great fun.

In spite of us more or less getting our house in order with the travel bans our fans are still seen as the instigators of any trouble whether they are getting attacked or not.I find it incredible that 5 England fans have been jailed but not one Russian or French yob,but I am not surprised.All the evidence is out there on the internet and in pictures that the England fans were coming under attack and if they got involved it was in trying to fend off the rabid dogs out to seriously injure them.It also winds me up that the FA,the England manager and players aren't brave enough to fucking say so instead of cowering and wringing their hands.Would I risk my life supporting these lilly livered wankers who want your money but cast you adrift the first time UEFA start to lecture them,instead of sticking up for the fans for once, would I fuck!

I also want to know why those Russians posing in public with England flags they stole in the carnage they created weren't arrested and why the Germans and the Ukrainians haven't been threatened with expulsion after their 4th night of violence.It is one rule for England and one rule for the rest.

Thanks. Induced coma that guy I believe.

A lad I work with who is a staunch England supporter has just got back and been on the local news in the Peterborough area. (You might have seen his England flags get pulled down with Peterborough on) He is the one who got medical attention for the bloke who they did CPR on. The lad is a Pompey fan who is in a coma.

I have just listened to David Davies pontificating on the news,another prick.I wish some of the England fans with visible injuries and still in France, would buttonhole some of these hand wringers and get their reaction on film when they come and go from their 5 star luxury hotels.Alternatively ask for a meeting at the FA headquarters over here.

News a load of Derby, Millwall and a few others got together and smashed some Russians.

Hopefully if true it was the ones that were whacking defenceless England fans in the last few days but somehow I doubt it.

Great statement by the FSF today which has probably already been posted, dispelling a load of the bullshit that has been reported the last few days.

England fans have been a target due to our past,we are the number 1 scalp for hooligans.As for the French,well they don't really like us,never have and the Muslim population of Marseilles will want to give it to anyone English due to our governments foreign policy. The police come into the ''Don't like us'' category and have probably stood back enjoying our fans getting a hammering on the whole.You can understand this due again to our past.

As for our fans setting up camp in squares and bars and singing,we always have and probably always will. City do it when abroad,most club sides do,rightly or wrongly. The Irish and Welsh do it to,as do the Scots when they qualify. Do their fans sing their version of ''No surrender'' and other such songs?I don't know but I am sure someone will. The older I get the more embarrassing I find it but I am sure at 19-25 I would have thought it great fun.

In spite of us more or less getting our house in order with the travel bans our fans are still seen as the instigators of any trouble whether they are getting attacked or not.I find it incredible that 5 England fans have been jailed but not one Russian or French yob,but I am not surprised.All the evidence is out there on the internet and in pictures that the England fans were coming under attack and if they got involved it was in trying to fend off the rabid dogs out to seriously injure them.It also winds me up that the FA,the England manager and players aren't brave enough to fucking say so instead of cowering and wringing their hands.Would I risk my life supporting these lilly livered wankers who want your money but cast you adrift the first time UEFA start to lecture them,instead of sticking up for the fans for once, would I fuck!

I also want to know why those Russians posing in public with England flags they stole in the carnage they created weren't arrested and why the Germans and the Ukrainians haven't been threatened with expulsion after their 4th night of violence.It is one rule for England and one rule for the rest.

Amazing that our **** of a prime minister has made no comment on this state of affairs either......no surprise there though as he would have to stand up for his country.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.