Violence at Euro 2016

News a load of Derby, Millwall and a few others got together and smashed some Russians.

Hopefully if true it was the ones that were whacking defenceless England fans in the last few days but somehow I doubt it.

Great statement by the FSF today which has probably already been posted, dispelling a load of the bullshit that has been reported the last few days.

Alright pal. Did you find mr Cooke then?

Sounds like there's a bit of a 'super firm' being put together over in France.

Leeds, Millwall, Forest, Derby.....a lot of differences being put to one side for queen and country. An unprecedented situation.

The next few days are going to be very interesting in the Lens/Lille area

Sounds like there's a bit of a 'super firm' being put together over in France.

Leeds, Millwall, Forest, Derby.....a lot of differences being put to one side for queen and country. An unprecedented situation.

The next few days are going to be very interesting in the Lens/Lille area

I hope the Welsh and English get together in Lille and kick the shit out of the inbred wankers

Gary Lineker has really got under my skin these past few days.

Taken every opportunity to stick it to his own over these past few days, while ordinary England fans have been running a gauntlet everyday being relentlessly targetted by organised Russian hooligans and Marseille Ultras.

He doesn't seem to understand the realities of following your country/club abroad.

The English are a scalp for yobs and thugs all over the continent, because of an outdated reputation of hooliganism that isn't reflective of the reality today.

Virtue signalling tossers like him are feeding into, and perpetuating, that old narrative by painting the events of the past few days as the 'English disease' being brought to southern France.

Chances are if England's opening game game was against Sweden in Bordeaux there wouldn't have been a single incident of disorder for him to pontificate on and vilify his own country's travelling support for.

Wanker.
BBC Breakfast Sports section have been just the same. Making it out to be England fans. They should be ashamed of themselves.

I hope the Welsh and English get together in Lille and kick the shit out of the inbred wankers
I hope the Welsh and English get together in Lille and have a drink, share a laugh and enjoy the game.
'You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only only one...' as a man far greater than I, once said ;-)

Cheers purpelnose and Machiavelli firstly how old are you? I remember Chelsea turning up at Maine Road in the eighties when they were banned.All dressed the same they marched in formation chanting ''The Chelsea united will never be defeated.'' The cockney firms had the underground stitched up too,leading away fans into ambushes and they hit them just as hard and viciously as those 'Invincible' Russians,also using weapons,flares and tear gas.That was almost 40 years ago before the Russians had a clue.By the time they were copying these tactics all the old England firm had retired,died or been banned. They are doing stuff our hooligans were doing 30-40 years ago and against much tougher opposition.They are no supermen or tactical geniuses they are just fighting young drunken lads out of their depth,or old men,women and kids,easy pickings.

Secondly don't put fucking words into my mouth.I said nothing of what you are insinuating in any shape or form.I was simply stating the truth as most people who were around in the bad old days will identify with.Scenes as bad or similar were happening on an almost weekly basis over here just there wasn't all the camera phones around filming it then then to be splashed all over the internet...that didn't exist either. As for it being the English disease as some so called experts call it,when British clubs first went into Europe and before hooliganism was happening on a large scale over here,fans coaches were bricked and fans attacked over there.

I tell you something I was proud of.That finally except for the odd drunken loon England fans had been getting praise for their behaviour abroad in tournaments. We had got our own house in order unfortunately in many foreign police eye's we hadn't,now the rest of Europe has to do the same.I fear this won't happen in Russia for years as their mindset is 40 years behind and that is at government level too.

Spot on @paulchapo a perfect description of my 80s weekends! The Russians out there are cowards simple as, I am not in anyway an advocate of English hooliganism, I will say this though they would absolutely not have got away with the liberties they are taking in the 80s or 90s.

Hopefully the English and the Welsh will have a great time together. Differences are slight between the 2 and the French and Russians will be coming to be absolute bellends again so will be best to stick together rather than be arguing over whos sheep is better looking

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.