Violence at Euro 2016

Gary Lineker has really got under my skin these past few days.

Taken every opportunity to stick it to his own over these past few days, while ordinary England fans have been running a gauntlet everyday being relentlessly targetted by organised Russian hooligans and Marseille Ultras.

He doesn't seem to understand the realities of following your country/club abroad.

The English are a scalp for yobs and thugs all over the continent, because of an outdated reputation of hooliganism that isn't reflective of the reality today.

Virtue signalling tossers like him are feeding into, and perpetuating, that old narrative by painting the events of the past few days as the 'English disease' being brought to southern France.

Chances are if England's opening game game was against Sweden in Bordeaux there wouldn't have been a single incident of disorder for him to pontificate on and vilify his own country's travelling support for.

Wanker.
We will see what he says when Liecester get a tasty game somewhere and a few of them get hospitalised

Wednesday and Thursday going to be carnage

It will and the authorities know who is now causing it.there are Russians posting video's everywhere using professional cameras and openly boasting about it. Will they go and round them up,make arrests for England fans seriously injured or critical? Don't hold your breath.

Here's a clue for our Allo Allo buffoons. They are on the whole big stocky lads wearing black T shirts and looking menacing. If they are not wearing masks,gum shields and some gloves then they will be carrying them in a bum bag or a bag.They will be travelling in groups and heading in the direction England fans are gathered.They may even break out into a fast run on sighting the said England fans.Do you A:Grow some bollocks and stop them,or better still use those big sticks you carry and batter the shit out of them leaving them in no uncertain doubt YOU own the streets and will not tolerate them taking liberties?

Or B: Let them attack the England fans,watch the show,fire a few tear gas pellets dispersing people and causing more panic and fights then arrest some English 'Hooligans' for trying to stop themselves getting put into hospital and consider it a job well done and probably getting England banned into the equation? Answers on a postage stamp please.

He is.

As a kid I moved from Manc to Sheffield and so watched SWFC when I coudnt afford to get to City games,school pays bad.

I remember one game where about 25 Millwall fans came on the Eastbank at Hillsborough and they got to the top and it took an hour for SWFC to get them off.
Never seen anything like it,they just stood there and fought against massive odds.Seen similar types at other clubs at that time,Chelsea at MR 83 was very scary,Stoke 98,Birmigham all the time,Boro 80,West Ham before 87,and Leeds 75 was like fucking Zulu except they didnt salute and fuck off you they just mullered you.

From what I have seen Purplenose is right in that some of the Russians are trained fighters but the majority look about 10 stone wet through and would have been no match for these guys.

My mate arrived in Lille last night and texted me to say groups of Russians and French in the shadows with English and Welsh fans oblivious to it watching TV.He also mentioned this Super Firm(hes not a hoolie but knows people who were in the BBC so speaks with some authority)so I can see it all going off again big time.

I Just hope innocent people are kept out of it on both sides and fear England will be coming home earlier than normal.

He is.

As a kid I moved from Manc to Sheffield and so watched SWFC when I coudnt afford to get to City games,school pays bad.

I remember one game where about 25 Millwall fans came on the Eastbank at Hillsborough and they got to the top and it took an hour for SWFC to get them off.
Never seen anything like it,they just stood there and fought against massive odds.Seen similar types at other clubs at that time,Chelsea at MR 83 was very scary,Stoke 98,Birmigham all the time,Boro 80,West Ham before 87,and Leeds 75 was like fucking Zulu except they didnt salute and fuck off you they just mullered you.

From what I have seen Purplenose is right in that some of the Russians are trained fighters but the majority look about 10 stone wet through and would have been no match for these guys.

My mate arrived in Lille last night and texted me to say groups of Russians and French in the shadows with English and Welsh fans oblivious to it watching TV.He also mentioned this Super Firm(hes not a hoolie but knows people who were in the BBC so speaks with some authority)so I can see it all going off again big time.

I Just hope innocent people are kept out of it on both sides and fear England will be coming home earlier than normal.

I would like to have seen these so called Russian top boys go away to the old den...they would have bolsheviked themselves

He could have killed him the twat.

What a a piece of shit,probably told his mates hed been fighting over there.
I would like to have seen these so called Russian top boys go away to the old den...they would have bolsheviked themselves

Shiver down spine,remember writing my last will & testament on the back of a fag packet during the late 80s game there.Fuck me,glad its not one we have to go to anymore.

you dont advocate throwing things back in retaliation, but your alright with them fighting ? the majority of the russian fans all look like young, trained mma fighters. one on one most fans would have no chance.

the russian fans fired a flare gun, throw fireworks and charged the england fans, so england throwing some bottles isn't exactly the worst of things.
No, you're not getting my point. The Russia fans were out of order. Some England fans were giving them a bit of shit (rightly so) and there are a few squabbles - we're fine up to that point. THEN, about 30 Russia fans break into a neutral (england) section and chase the 3/400 England fans that had been giving them shit behind the safety of the stewards.

All these England fans who were acting like idiots then run away like absolute cowards, if they would have stood their ground it would have been a non-contest.

The unfortunate truth behind all this is that the 'scene' in England is made up of young lads who have all the gear along with no bottle what so ever.

All these England fans who were acting like idiots then run away like absolute cowards, if they would have stood their ground it would have been a non-contest.

The unfortunate truth behind all this is that the 'scene' in England is made up of young lads who have all the gear along with no bottle what so ever.

Agreed..I think this is due to the changes in the type of lads who go to football these days...it's no longer affordable to working class lads...so you get middle class youngsters who watch football factory and want to dress like casuals and act tough...but when it comes to the crunch they brick themselves

Back in the day we were all working class blokes who could look after ourselves..would rarely run unless facing overwhelming odds...and looked out for each other

The demographic has changed so much in the last 20/30 years

He is.

What the Russians have done is where for the English firms the violence was part and parcel of going to the match,to the Russians it is like a separate sport. They even catch buses on non match days to go and fight in woods where some German bloke films them. All this may look impressive but they are no tougher than the firms in the eighties here were,what is happening out there is England have no firm,years of tight policing,undercover operations,imprisonment and banning orders have put paid to that. You could send out 50 of the old top lads from the UK now in their fifties and upwards and I guarantee you they would have smashed the England fans out there just as effectively. The policing out there is a complete joke,so clueless it is unreal.

This so called Super firm is going to get hammered as well as the real hard nuts who have stood their ground and know what it is all about are banned.All I see out there are young wet behind the ear lads who may say they are Leeds,Derby, Forest Millwall,West Ham but the name alone doesn't make them tough. Unless a lot of the old school have somehow sneaked into France I don't see they have a chance.

Decent policing could nip this in the bud but I see none of that either.The next few days are not going to be pretty get ready for mass hysteria from the luvvie media,England and Russia thrown out and I hate to say it but possible deaths.

What the Russians have done is where for the English firms the violence was part and parcel of going to the match,to the Russians it is like a separate sport. They even catch buses on non match days to go and fight in woods where some German bloke films them. All this may look impressive but they are no tougher than the firms in the eighties here were,what is happening out there is England have no firm,years of tight policing,undercover operations,imprisonment and banning orders have put paid to that. You could send out 50 of the old top lads from the UK now in their fifties and upwards and I guarantee you they would have smashed the England fans out there just as effectively. The policing out there is a complete joke,so clueless it is unreal.

This so called Super firm is going to get hammered as well as the real hard nuts who have stood their ground and know what it is all about are banned.All I see out there are young wet behind the ear lads who may say they are Leeds,Derby, Forest Millwall,West Ham but the name alone doesn't make them tough. Unless a lot of the old school have somehow sneaked into France I don't see they have a chance.

Decent policing could nip this in the bud but I see none of that either.The next few days are not going to be pretty get ready for mass hysteria from the luvvie media,England and Russia thrown out and I hate to say it but possible deaths.
I doubt that the old school would bother to travel IMO as many of them are now in their 50's and probably don't want the mither. Much easier to have a fracas on a Friday night in a town centre and go home to the wife and kids. That said it would be interesting to see what would happen if the Russians don't pick on women, kids, families and old fat drunks (sounds like the rags) and actually come up against those who are prepared to fight back. Much of the footage we have seen is of individuals being massively outnumbered and savagely beaten. The Russians picked their targets carefully albeit the potential for it to go wrong was huge

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.