Violence at Euro 2016

Yeh look for the guy in the black t-shirt see what it says on the back? Orel Butchers? This is the uniform people in this thread were denying existed. A little bit more about it from those who have actually seen this:

To be fair though they should stop launching shit... that's letting it look like the English and Welsh are causing the fuss, you can see the bar manager asking the Russians to move away from the bar, there's no reason for them to be there, it's not like they want to share a drink with them.

Well spotted that man! i had no idea about it tbh bud but i do now.

Haha you should be so lucky. The best we can hope for is the Russians going out asap.
So what does a 'suspended disqualification ' actually mean? I'm sure I read that it meant if they kicked off again then they're going home!! And they're kicking off surely? Let's see if UEFA have any backbone.
EDIT- Just seen KippaxCitizens post . Only in the stadium. Oh that's OK then, feel free to smash the place up then you Russian cunts.

Few lads on the way ! Ps the one at the front is it joe heart
299331fc0ee28cf713d48aaea6eec9ff.jpg

there'll be tremblin' in the kremlin...

So what does a 'suspended disqualification ' actually mean? I'm sure I read that it meant if they kicked off again then they're going home!! And they're kicking off surely? Let's see if UEFA have any backbone.

I honestly reckon they will make it up as they go along to fit their ideals i really do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.