Violence at Euro 2016

Look like the Russians were doing the attacking again to me?

yes my mistake I clicked on the link.same as before a mob finding fans having a peaceful drink and attacking them.Where once more are the robo cop police??

Oi dickhead I told you in an earlier post stop putting words into my mouth.I was not 'Eulogising' about anything I was telling it as it was and is and as I asked you in my original reply,how old are you and how many games have you been too,particularly pre-200?
Pre-200? I knew you was old but I didn't think you was that old. No need for childish name calling neither - that's twice now, so act your age.
Fwiw, I was born in the 70's and attended shit loads of home and many aways throughout my life, which coincided with the era you speak of. My uncle served time for his own hooligan career in the 80's but he was a hard man with the stories and scars to back it up - you wouldn't catch him calling people "dickhead" on the internet. I'm not a new age fan complete with iPad and half and half scarf - so you're miles wide of the mark there gramps.

Few lads on the way ! Ps the one at the front is it joe heart
299331fc0ee28cf713d48aaea6eec9ff.jpg
Are they on a school trip to France?
Phew thank God the bash Street kids are marauding their way to stand toe to toe with the Russian physcos.
Have any of you rang the mobile number given?

Are they on a school trip to France?
Phew thank God the bash Street kids are marauding their way to stand toe to toe with the Russian physcos.
Have any of you rang the mobile number given?

These kids are really asking for it aren't they? It only takes Sergei from St Petersburg to send them a text and they're walking right into a trap. Shakes head.

Pre-200? I knew you was old but I didn't think you was that old. No need for childish name calling neither - that's twice now, so act your age.
Fwiw, I was born in the 70's and attended shit loads of home and many aways throughout my life, which coincided with the era you speak of. My uncle served time for his own hooligan career in the 80's but he was a hard man with the stories and scars to back it up - you wouldn't catch him calling people "dickhead" on the internet. I'm not a new age fan complete with iPad and half and half scarf - so you're miles wide of the mark there gramps.

Don't pontificate to me you sanctimonious prick,you also start and end your post with an insult so practise what you preach eh? Born when in the 70's? By the time you had left school the hooligan years were all but finished. Quite ironic you accused me...twice...of eulogising the violence and the era of violence that preceded it then boast about your 'Dead ard uncle' eh?Sorry to get your lower lip quivering sonny by called you what you so obviously are. Read back also....I didn't accuse you of wearing half and half scarves but I think I proved my point.You weren't there when the real shit was hitting the fan,people that were agreed with what I had written because I told it as it was. You are also not as intelligent as you try to come across,especially when your cage is rattled are you youngster lol?

Probably not been resupplied with tear gas yet.

The guy sitting with his beer outside the bar ended up getting knocked out....amazing how people think if they sit there they will be immune to the mayhem evolving around them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.