Violence at Euro 2016

And you love him ? It's all coming out now ;-)

we share similar tastes in music - phil collins ;-) and share a love for a certain merseyside team
article-0-1D50F10200000578-108_634x679.jpg

Bizarrely far right groups in germany and eastern Europe have latched on to companies Lonsdale and new balance as some sort of uniform. I know this as I had a new balance t shirt and wore it in Germany at my German lesson. My teacher was horrified and explained it's use in part of the far right uniform, much to bemusement of me and my English colleagues
I've always found Fruit of the Loom is your safest bet in Europe.

Bizarrely far right groups in germany and eastern Europe have latched on to companies Lonsdale and new balance as some sort of uniform. I know this as I had a new balance t shirt and wore it in Germany at my German lesson. My teacher was horrified and explained it's use in part of the far right uniform, much to bemusement of me and my English colleagues

I was told that they wear LONSDALE because they can pull the zip of a jacket up in such a way that the highlighted letters are visible. Thought it was an urban myth but have seen it.

I've just seen a video on Facebook showing Russians attacking Welsh and English fans outside a bar somewhere. Cant confirm where or when it happened though but it shows Welsh and English together.
A few comments say that the english and Welsh were taunting the Russians and they just lost it apparently.

I've just seen a video on Facebook showing Russians attacking Welsh and English fans outside a bar somewhere. Cant confirm where or when it happened though but it shows Welsh and English together.
A few comments say that the english and Welsh were taunting the Russians and they just lost it apparently.

AFP reporter saw it all bud, said Russians taunted English and Welsh and no retaliation until the Russians started to chuck chairs.
Fair play to our lads for that tbh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.