Violence at Euro 2016

Does anyone know on what basis UEFA threatened to expel England? If they can only expel teams for their misconduct within the stadium, I thought it was pretty much universally accepted that our fans within the stadium behaved well, and it was Russian fans who were the aggressors.

If that threat was made with regard to earlier fan skirmishes in the towns, then UEFA are clearly applying double standards and trying to scapegoat England.

Well said Levets!! The French cops hate us as much as the Russian and French hooligan twats. As you said it was three on one and I don't see that changing much.

Not me actually saying that. It's one of the comments embedded in that link.

Head to toe in Lonsdale.

Bizarrely far right groups in germany and eastern Europe have latched on to companies Lonsdale and new balance as some sort of uniform. I know this as I had a new balance t shirt and wore it in Germany at my German lesson. My teacher was horrified and explained it's use in part of the far right uniform, much to bemusement of me and my English colleagues

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.