Violence at Euro 2016

That collymore video was just young lads following the mob. One had crutches and when he was gassed was surprised. After last week why would any police force now let a huge gang go searching for the supposed opposing gang and do nothing to prevent a clash.

Those lads would be off in a flash if the Russians that were in Marseilles turned up. They were organised beyond belief. England make a lot of noise but compared to years ago it is nothing. Too many Danny Dyer type films.

We see them at City away games. All dressed the part.

Agree with all of that,and same at City aways.

i hear they wear skin tight green stripy shorts and have caps that go on back to front,is this correct
There fucking ignorant morons on holiday.
I went to Egypt last year the way they speak to the waiters is terrible.
Beer now.
Horrible people

No they take their military uniforms on hols with them and medals too had a right fucking do with them last may in Turkey.
Loads of them in Egypt when I was there, they hated a good oderly queue. They did like a hot dog sausage for breakfast though the dirty bastards.

Spent many a holiday surrounded by the Russian vermin and they are more than twats a land full of not rights.

Shit you not, I was in India, a real top 5 star resort. A Russian fella isolated him family in an area closed to the public.
The hotel staff were too polite/scared to say anything.
The bloke looked unstable. Putin like.
He spoke to the staff like shit, complained about spicy food and only wanted soup from the pool bar. In fucking India.

His crowning moment was returning from the local market with an air gun, he and his sons started shooting the birds fishing in the lagoon. A lagoon fenced off from the public. The lagoon he'd set up camp next to.

I'd honestly never seen anything like it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.