Violence at Euro 2016

Not sure as English people we should be criticising the behaviour of other nationalities on holiday tbh, we have more than our fair share of the worst holiday cretins.

Shit you not, I was in India, a real top 5 star resort. A Russian fella isolated him family in an area closed to the public.
The hotel staff were too polite/scared to say anything.
The bloke looked unstable. Putin like.
He spoke to the staff like shit, complained about spicy food and only wanted soup from the pool bar. In fucking India.

His crowning moment was returning from the local market with an air gun, he and his sons started shooting the birds fishing in the lagoon. A lagoon fenced off from the public. The lagoon he'd set up camp next to.

I'd honestly never seen anything like it.
Their country sits on the top of the world and I genuinely think they think it's the world's thrown and thy can do what they want.

There fucking ignorant morons on holiday.
I went to Egypt last year the way they speak to the waiters is terrible.
Beer now.
Horrible people

with that kind of attitude my guess is that these nice waiters have served up rather large amounts of bell end cheese and stood quietly in the background smirking

Not sure as English people we should be criticising the behaviour of other nationalities on holiday tbh, we have more than our fair share of the worst holiday cretins.
I don't know many Brits who are involved in targetting drunk girls, drugging them and kidnapping them into the sex slave industry.

You can't just chuck comments like that around
Look at Putin, lik at their defensive reaction to their athletics doping bust, look at the MP's comments about the violence the other day, look at their comments about gays, look st their racism... I genuinely believe they think they can do and say what they want.

Look at Putin, lik at their defensive reaction to their athletics doping bust, look at the MP's comments about the violence the other day, look at their comments about gays, look st their racism... I genuinely believe they think they can do and say what they want.
You could aim that whole rant at America. People on here are getting really carried away over this. It's a minority of Russian fans being cunts. I'll bet the vast majority of their fans are doing what every other fan is doing, and just having a good time.

You could aim that whole rant at America. People on here are getting really carried away over this. It's a minority of Russian fans being cunts. I'll bet the vast majority of their fans are doing what every other fan is doing, and just having a good time.
Good point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.