Violence at Euro 2016

You could aim that whole rant at America. People on here are getting really carried away over this. It's a minority of Russian fans being cunts. I'll bet the vast majority of their fans are doing what every other fan is doing, and just having a good time.

On the money. Its ridiculous.

You could aim that whole rant at America. People on here are getting really carried away over this. It's a minority of Russian fans being cunts. I'll bet the vast majority of their fans are doing what every other fan is doing, and just having a good time.

No it's inherent in the race, I see a lot of it in Goa, They are arrogent and have no social skills. They do not even enjoy themselves when they are enjoying themselves.This is all of them not just a few and although the locals are quite happy taking their money they hate them

Those darn Russians were a nightmare in Tunisia last may.......they beat us brits to the best pool loungers every single morning.
I spoke to a guy from Middlesborough and he said they were putting towels down at 4.30am. That's how crazy they are :-)
US brits can't compete with that!

Collymore back on Periscope, everyone seems in good spirits.

he's only doing it for one thing,my guess is he will make a docu about it after the final
Those darn Russians were a nightmare in Tunisia last may.......they beat us brits to the best pool loungers every single morning.
I spoke to a guy from Middlesborough and he said they were putting towels down at 4.30am. That's how crazy they are :-)
US brits can't compete with that!

the brits are still out at that time mate

No it's inherent in the race, I see a lot of it in Goa, They are arrogent and have no social skills. They do not even enjoy themselves when they are enjoying themselves.This is all of them not just a few and although the locals are quite happy taking their money they hate them
Yep, and Brits abroad are a dream. The whole race? Good grief.

I went to lake iseo, Italy a few years ago (low season).
It was great, but various restaurant owners mentioned the Russians - arrogant, no manners, no respect... Not liked.

Collymore back on Periscope, everyone seems in good spirits.
Wasn't he whoring himself around for a pundits job before the tournament. The attention seeking woman beater has found his niche. 100% guaranteed he'll have a whole show about it on Talkshite......

Last edited:
he's only doing it for one thing,my guess is he will make a docu about it after the final

I believe that he feels he's making the fans safer by filming everyone and staying with them. Says he's doing it to dispel that myth that everyones there for a fight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.