Violence at Euro 2016

Did anyone spot Clattenburg taking advantage of the situation to do a quick line of Charlie ?

Or he was tapping his nose to say 'don't worry lads, I got the money on'.
Bit of both methinks.

He'll be touching himself later watching back his bonus screen time.

Sky Sports were just saying the Croats had probably organised this as some sort of fuck you to their own FA.

Flares, fire crackers and scrapping amongst themselves. How very Slavic of them.

It's sounds a Michael Moore to me, but you never know. It did come out of nowhere.

Sky Sports were just saying the Croats had probably organised this as some sort of fuck you to their own FA.

Flares, fire crackers and scrapping amongst themselves. How very Slavic of them.

It's sounds a Michael Moore to me, but you never know. It did come out of nowhere.

It is correct. Bilic has been talking about it on ITV.

Bilic describing the historical trouble amongst Croatian fans as a protest against uefa on the Zagreb and Split problem

Got to say these Croatians certainly know how to dress, much better than the Russians in their undersized shorts. I notice they both favour the bumbag though, not sure our lads will be adopting this particular accessory, unless SI do them..

10182071.jpg

10167735.jpg

Got to say these Croatians certainly know how to dress, much better than the Russians in their undersized shorts. I notice they both favour the bumbag though, not sure our lads will be adopting this particular accessory, unless SI do them..

10182071.jpg

10167735.jpg
The one in the adidas shirt never misses the opportunity of a blow job.

10182071.jpg

10167735.jpg
Looks like a brawl at a chefs meeting :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.