Violence at Euro 2016

Got to say these Croatians certainly know how to dress, much better than the Russians in their undersized shorts. I notice they both favour the bumbag though, not sure our lads will be adopting this particular accessory, unless SI do them..

10182071.jpg

10167735.jpg
"Stop playing chess on my shirt you ****!"

Got to say these Croatians certainly know how to dress, much better than the Russians in their undersized shorts. I notice they both favour the bumbag though, not sure our lads will be adopting this particular accessory, unless SI do them..

10182071.jpg

10167735.jpg
Is this the real world Croatian version of Mario? Look at him stepping on enemies and bopping them in his flat cap.
latest
Cgd8-C0WIAE92u3.jpg

Last edited:
UEFA just announced they will open up proceedings against the Croatian FA in the morning who respond by saying "these are not fans but terrorists"

It was anticipated by the French, they had lined up riot police in front of them just before it kicked off, there were no riot police in front of the Czech fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.