Violence at Euro 2016

Although it would be lovely to believe trouble was started by French thugs or French coppers or Russian thugs or any other fucker besides the English, there is a % of knuckle scraping English bellends who have gone to France for nothing more than 'pwopa nawty' behaviour.

Why is what baffles me, why the fuck would that appeal to anyone?
Yes we do have some of those but clearly the trouble was started by French Ultras on the first night we have heard from a local bar man confirming the English fans were minding their own having a drink singing songs. Why is it so hard to believe that they haven't started a lot of it?

The fact that most of the trouble is centred around where the English fans are based would suggest opposition fans are seeking them out rather than the other way around. I've not seen any English fans attacking Russian areas. That said, we all have our fair share of dickheads.

Not pretending anything - watch all the vids - how many England fans there, 500, 600 at most. There must be around 15,000 out there but the only reports of trouble come from that one area.

About 3 miles.
You've just looked at the same clips I have and you're making up percentages based of those? LOL ok mr expert.

Nah I'm not having that you are the sort to avoid the trouble and then head down to the port. It's been kicking off down there since Thursday night.

If you wanted to avoid trouble you'd avoid that area today.

There's plenty of other places in Marseille to go for a nice drink and a bite to eat before the match

No doubt there will be English hooligans around the port area but you can guarantee there will be plenty of innocents caught up in the trouble through no fault of their own. To suggest anybody still around the port deserves a hiding is absurd!

Have you seen the brass around there?? Defo had it coming (:

Nah I'm not having that you are the sort to avoid the trouble and then head down to the port. It's been kicking off down there since Thursday night.

There's plenty of other places in Marseille to go for a nice drink and a bite to eat before the match
What if they were there from day one and didn't in fact head down anywhere, what if they were based there and trouble found them as the reports said?

It's been kicking off around ports for centuries mate, don't talk shite!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.