Violence at Euro 2016

The fact that most of the trouble is centred around where the English fans are based would suggest opposition fans are seeking them out rather than the other way around. I've not seen any English fans attacking Russian areas. That said, we all have our fair share of dickheads.
True enough.

Yeah never mind the fact they've spent the price of a holiday to go and support their national team... just go home or you deserve everything you get right? What nationality are you btw?

I know I wouldn't let them win like that I'd stay out of principle and do exactly what I paid all the money to do... support the team, enjoy the football and have a good time.
He's not bang on though! They are there because they spent a packet to watch the England game, that's why they are there! No they don't deserve that shit! Know the area do you? Expert on England away games too?
i asked why do they have to be in the port area ,marseille is one of the biggest citys in france, some people have posted about friends of theirs getting out of the port area just seems the right thing to do

i asked why do they have to be in the port area ,marseille is one of the biggest citys in france, some people have posted about friends of theirs getting out of the port area just seems the right thing to do
I think you're missing the fact that people are seeking out England fans... the trouble will follow them surely? Which means yet more innocent fans caught up in it.

I think you're missing the fact that people are seeking out England fans... the trouble will follow them surely? Which means yet more innocent fans caught up in it.
Is this similar to the Liverpool Heysel defence where it was all the Chelsea fans fault?

Yes we do have some of those but clearly the trouble was started by French Ultras on the first night we have heard from a local bar man confirming the English fans were minding their own having a drink singing songs. Why is it so hard to believe that they haven't started a lot of it?

I have no problem believing it might not have been English starting trouble. I've also seen the footage of the English 'getting stuck in'.

Just don't understand it myself, life is way to short to risk over football violence no matter who started it. Anything for an adrenaline rush ffs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.