Violence at Euro 2016

I am getting really very angry with the reporting of this by the BBC. The Guardian and even the Mail for gods sake note it was us getting attacked but not the BBC last night.
It was very much "English at it again".

Fuck you BBC, settled the issue of will i pay my license fee next year, i damn well will not.

If Russia get through the group and end up getting drawn against turkey, then you'll see trouble. It won't just be a bit of plastic chair throwing either.

I am getting really very angry with the reporting of this by the BBC. The Guardian and even the Mail for gods sake note it was us getting attacked but not the BBC last night.
It was very much "English at it again".

Fuck you BBC, settled the issue of will i pay my license fee next year, i damn well will not.

Makes me laugh. Apparently the England fans were supposed to just stand there and let themselves get punched by the Russians and not defend themselves.

I wonder if adverts like the Mars bar one helps the reputation?
Knights in chainmail on horseback charging across the channel.

The very fact that our police are so good is because they have had to be because we have had a culture of drinking/cunty behavior in the game. I'm sure some of the ingerlund fans are unjustly jumped on, but there is a lot of scouse style blaming of everyone else going on.

I think we struggle sometimes for perspective. France is on red alert for terrorist attacks 130 innocent people were gunned down in Paris a few months ago. Their police need a load of English, Russian or whomever thugs like a hole in the head right now. A number of English fans have been abusing and terrorizing local French people and the police for a few days now (hurling bottles, chairs etc) do they really expect the French police to lift a finger when a few tooled up Russians arrive on the scene - they should help - it's their job but I can understand why they don't feel the need to do much. I suspect our police might do the same if a group of French supporters did similar here in the same circumstances.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.