Violence at Euro 2016

I take it there's no chance that they'd speak to the bar owners that had the place tidied up by English fans despite being attacked?
Nearly all the evidence available shows England fans being targeted.

Give UEFA there chance to attack the English they will.

They'd love to disqualify the team. You'd think Gill would be politicking to prevent it, just proves why he wanted the job.

The boozed up England fans in the Port area were a pest but easy to contain for the French Police and English spotters, they just needed to move in and nick the bottle throwers at the smaller bars. The Police appear to have just moved on the small mobile violent Russian firms. Not the way to deal with the problem as it just leads to more trouble elsewhere. If England still had a proper away firm there would have been one proper kickoff, as it was it was individual lads standing up to it an getting an almighty kicking. The stand off attitude from the police and the joke segregation in the stadium was just asking for trouble. I'm sure the English police spotters must be shaking their heads at the police operation. A lot of innocent people from various countries got injured because of this.

I completely give up with organisations like UEFA.

Utterly clueless and lacking an backbone.

BREAKING NEWS:

UEFA BAN MANCHESTER CITY FROM COMPETING IN EUROPEAN COMPETITION BECAUSE OF THE VIOLENCE IN MARSEILLE*

*wouldnt put it past the cunts.

I completely give up with organisations like UEFA.

Utterly clueless and lacking an backbone.
As long as they all get their bunks and look after themselves they don't give a fuck. Following FIFAs lead they are just as corrupt.

Could be very tempting for them to ban English teams from Europe for a season. No rags or dippers to upset. (they won't be arsed about the europa league)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.